Any Fashionphile discount code????

Do they email them to subscribers? Thanks.
I think so. I only started using FP since Jan of this year & also when I made my first purchase.. The first code they emailed me, it was an additional 10% off already marked down items. The second time they had a code, it was a flash sale for a couple hours, which I saw on a IG post - that was $100 off a certain dollar amount.

I think so. I only started using FP since Jan of this year & also when I made my first purchase.. The first code they emailed me, it was an additional 10% off already marked down items. The second time they had a code, it was a flash sale for a couple hours, which I saw on a IG post - that was $100 off a certain dollar amount.

Thanks for letting me know. I purchased from them a couple years ago and there wasn’t an additional off, so it must be a new thing. They had a flash sale near the holidays, but I never thought to follow them on IG, I appreciate that. I’ll go do it now. If you ever see one and want to message me, please feel free. I’ve had my eye on some things but want more off, lol. Thanks again!

Reactions: Bambs
Thanks for letting me know. I purchased from them a couple years ago and there wasn’t an additional off, so it must be a new thing. They had a flash sale near the holidays, but I never thought to follow them on IG, I appreciate that. I’ll go do it now. If you ever see one and want to message me, please feel free. I’ve had my eye on some things but want more off, lol. Thanks again!
The codes are pretty rare, but I would assume to look out for some near Thanksgiving/black Friday!