Any experience with Mandarina Duck bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They used to have a store In Florence. I would buy their luggage again if it is still made to those specifications. Chic and long-lasting.

2. I have their wallet and its served me really well for 5 years now. All zips, buttons work perfectly and the leather isnt worn at all inspite of daily use. Am looking for another MD wallet now just for a change! Thumbs up for quality. I also like how sensibly they are made, pockets open wide enough, several slots for cards, no holes at bottom for coins to slip out of etc.

3. I love Mandarina duck and their simplicity of design!
    Light-weight, managable, I have two luggages that I use for one week travel and to carry-on

4. I used to be a fan of the brand. I even remember one of the SAs at the boutique in Paris using a screwdriver to put a hole in the fabric....and make the hole disappear by simply brushing the fabric with the tip of her finger...
    But I bought one of their nylon bags recently and was disappointed in the quality.....
    Times are changing.....

5. I have a Mandarina Duck backpack , and Iove it, bought that bag when I was a student, everyday I went to school with that bag, it is really well-made bag, very durable, distinctive design.

6. I like some MD styles very much :yes: Quality is excellent and that the bags are not that overpriced makes it even better :biggrin:
    They also fit perfectly with my various Off White straps and I'm a bit tired of Balenciaga atm

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

Mariapia likes this.
  9. I have a backpack in the same red leather with the same hardware as shown a few posts back. Its over 20 years old and looks exactly the same as when I bought it. Got it from TJ maxx. they are indeed durable!

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

MandarinaDrunk and Mariapia like this.