Another LV scratched off the list...

tr444 said:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy your new bag. Post a pic when you get it!! I'd love to see it on you!!

Thank you! I will post pictures, for sure :amuse:

Irene - I had planned on getting the 30, since I have a mono 25, but when I was in LV last month I looked at the 25 again and saw that it looked bigger than my 25, which I was carrying that day. I also think the size looks more proportioned with the handles, something that doesn't bother me with the mono, but it does with the Epi. Go figure :blink: Anywho, yes, I plan on getting the Epi first, since I already have a Damier bag. It will go great with the orange perfo bandeau I bought last month! :cool:

Congrats!

I've decided that I am not bound to own any Vernis pieces. I can't bring myself to spend that much $ on a piece that I'm scared to use so here's mind:

Popinocurt Haut
Mono Papillon
Mono Alma

But I can dream still, can't I?

Vernis Houston in framboise or fuschia

Congrats Cristina! I don't even bother keeping a "list" anymore, bc I feel that bags are supposed to be scratched off the list, not continually added until there is no end in sight!

Thanks everyone! :cool: I'm hoping it will be great for everyday use. I need to take an updated collection picture after it arrives, there have been some changes :graucho:

Kat - Got a particular Suhali bag in mind? (Le Fab? :heart: )

Congrats Christina, don;t forget the pics :biggrin:

LV_addict said:
OMG!!! Cristina, CONGRATS!!!
I don't really have a list but every time I am on here I end up wanting some new bag!!!:rant:
If I had to make a list, it would have these bags on it:
1. Mizi Vienna
2. Mini Ribera
3. Le Fab
That's all I can think of for now.:blink:

LV_addict, I am excited for your Mizi...post the pics when you get a chance...

Tammy518 said:
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. Some pieces I'd like to acquire in the future are a Porte-Tresor International wallet and a Piano or Mezzo.:yes:

I love the Mezzo, but it's so big! Great for a weekend bag, though :smile:

Congrats on the wallet, allison. I should add a cerises pochette to my list :amuse: Oh, and the panda pochette, too. Hmm, my list is now never-ending :P