Another LV scratched off the list...

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I bought a Cabas Piano today :heart: It just kinda happened :shame: I was on the hunt for an LV tote that's similar to my super functional (and classy, to boot!) Chanel tote. I had thought about the Batignolles Horizontal, the Popincourt Haut and the Cabas Piano, which was the first LV tote that caught my eye :graucho:

It should be here on Friday. And I got it at a great price! It has a beautiful patina, so no paranoia about the vachetta bottom - I'm just going to apple garde the heck out of the leather :P

Just wanted to share. I was supposed to be :angel: but that didn't last very long :devil:

So now that the Cabas Piano is scratched off my list, here's what I have on there now:

Epi Speedy in mandarin
Wapity in white MC
Damier Saleya PM
Vernis Houston in framboise or perle
Vernis Lexington in perle or lavender
Le Fab in white or red (Ha! Someday...)

What's on your list? :cool:

OMG!!! Cristina, CONGRATS!!!
I don't really have a list but every time I am on here I end up wanting some new bag!!!:rant:
If I had to make a list, it would have these bags on it:
1. Mizi Vienna
2. Mini Ribera
3. Le Fab
That's all I can think of for now.:blink:

Your Cabas Piano sounds so nice with the patina. Can't wait to see your pics.

My list:
1. Damier Speedy 25 or Saleya PM
2. Epi speedy 25 in myrtille
3. Damier Papillon (only if I don't get a speedy or Saleya)
4. Damier Musette Salsa with the long strap

LV_addict said:
OMG!!! Cristina, CONGRATS!!!
I don't really have a list but every time I am on here I end up wanting some new bag!!!:rant:
If I had to make a list, it would have these bags on it:
1. Mizi Vienna
2. Mini Ribera
3. Le Fab
That's all I can think of for now.:blink:

Thanks, Irene! :cool:

I :heart: the Vienna. I know how you feel, I didn't start wanting all of these bags until I saw PF members with theirs. Now I want so many :censor: bags. Everyone should stop posting pictures of their bags :P

on my list is a Million Dollars:graucho: :graucho:
OK BAGS
I have the white Lefab so I want a Black or Red one
Some kind of Tote from LV (Not sure yet which one)
The BIG Boite case
The Hat box
FOR NOW:yes: :biggrin:
I am sure by tomorrow my list will grow:heart:

Congrats!

My list is hypothetical cuz in reality I am too painfully practical :yucky: to buy all even most of them but here it goes -

Damier Speedy 30
Mono Wapity
Mono Koala or Zippy
Damier Belem PM
Mono Batignolles Horizontal
Mono Mizi

WCLC said:
Your Cabas Piano sounds so nice with the patina. Can't wait to see your pics.

My list:
1. Damier Speedy 25 or Saleya PM
2. Epi speedy 25 in myrtille
3. Damier Papillon (only if I don't get a speedy of Saleya)
4. Damier Musette Salsa with the long strap

I :heart: your list! Oh crap, I forgot about the Damier Speedy. Tack that onto mine, too :rolleyes: I have the damier papillon and I love it, my first LV! :smile:

Cristina said:
I :heart: your list! Oh crap, I forgot about the Damier Speedy. Tack that onto mine, too :rolleyes: I have the damier papillon and I love it, my first LV! :smile:
Thanks!!!! I'm sooooooooo wanting a damier bag. I'm just waiting for the speedy to come out so I can make the best decision. I still love the papillon shape but it doesn't make sense (financially) for me to have two handheld damiers right now. I'm using my tax return $$$ and it's so hard to wait for the damier speedy to arrive in stores! Argh!!!!

ValleyOppressed said:
Gorgeous! Be easy on it's poor little vachetta bottom!:roflmfao:

LOL :lol: That's why I didn't want a new one. Who knows what it would look like after a month in my possession :P Just kidding... but I don't have time to sit there and baby my bags. I use them, that's what they're for! :amuse:

WCLC - I don't want to be anywhere near an LV with a credit card when the damier speedy comes out :P I really want the mandarin Epi, but in a perfect world, I'd have both :cool:

Cristina said:
I really want the mandarin Epi, but in a perfect world, I'd have both :cool:
Cristina, since you have a damier Pap. already, get the Mandarin Epi first!!! Do you want 25 or 30 in Epi (keep in mind that Epi Speedy is larger than the mono speedy for some reason, so Epi 30 measures almost 35!!!)?