Another funny LV FAKE story

OMG!!! LOL!!!:lol:

I have one too:
This girl I know has a fake Ellipse PM with this cheesy yellow suede lining inside!:sick: I don't have a problem with her having a fake but she is ALWAYS putting people down for having fakes!!!:wacko: One time we went shopping together and I said to her "You know, the best way to tell a fake LV is by a cheesy yellow suede lining (she didn't have the bag with her that day)" to which she replied "Oh, NO! My bag has a yellow suede lining and I bought mine at LV on Bloor St. The SA there told me that they change the lining every year to make it harder to produce fakes!":lol: :lol: :lol:

LV_addict said:
OMG!!! LOL!!!:lol:

I have one too:
This girl I know has a fake Ellipse PM with this cheesy yellow suede lining inside!:sick: I don't have a problem with her having a fake but she is ALWAYS putting people down for having fakes!!!:wacko: One time we went shopping together and I said to her "You know, the best way to tell a fake LV is by a cheesy yellow suede lining (she didn't have the bag with her that day)" to which she replied "Oh, NO! My bag has a yellow suede lining and I bought mine at LV on Bloor St. The SA there told me that they change the lining every year to make it harder to produce fakes!":lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLOLOLOL! Too funny!!!

Couturegrl said:
LOL Kill em with kindness! Irish gal--that is exactly what I was thinking!! I can feel the devil horns growing out of my scalp!! :smile:

PS cool car under your screen name...what year is it? Its gorgeous!

Addictedtolv-- LOL she had to do the 'walk of shame'!!

I see soooo many fake LVs b/c I work at a makeup company (only one day a week since I am a full time college student, but I usually work Saturdays and that is the busiest day) and it always cracks me up...however, the company I work for is located one door down from the actual LV store so I see alot of real ones, too...its torture b/c Gucci is located right across from the store I work in!! Its like an alchoholic working next to a liquor store and across from a bar!!!:smile:

The car is a 1969 E-Type Jag. To die for.