Another from the new floorset??

Ohhh I've seen the Carly and the new Ergo bags on TOT, I just search handbags w/ release of 12/26/07-8/08 and you can see tons of new stuff!

I found the slim ali on TOT and it says kh/white! The main thing that confuses me is the diff. leather combo.

I wish dept. stores stopped carrying Coach :X

I live in Vegas and I have seen several of the legacy purses with this design and the scarf and as far as I can tell they are all real...they do not look fake to me and I can tell a good fake and a bad one a mile away....so maybe it's something we are carrying in vegas...at the forum shops.

Ohhh I've seen the Carly and the new Ergo bags on TOT, I just search handbags w/ release of 12/26/07-8/08 and you can see tons of new stuff!

I found the slim ali on TOT and it says kh/white! The main thing that confuses me is the diff. leather combo.

I wish dept. stores stopped carrying Coach :X
no....if dept stores stop carrying coach....i'd have nowhere to get it.....there are no coach stores anywhere near here :crybaby:

TOT is tools of the trade, it's a program and binder we use at work. It's basically a catalog of anything Coach has made.

I think I wished dept. stores stopped is because I can't stand hearing "Well, if you can't give me a discount- i'll just go to macys and open a CC" because I mean, I can't do anything and it's just ridiculous that they allow that and other things.

TOT is tools of the trade, it's a program and binder we use at work. It's basically a catalog of anything Coach has made.

I think I wished dept. stores stopped is because I can't stand hearing "Well, if you can't give me a discount- i'll just go to macys and open a CC" because I mean, I can't do anything and it's just ridiculous that they allow that and other things.

i've never had anyone say that to my face! certainly customers give me the ol' macy's tax free thing, because most of our customers are tourists.

it really sucks to get that kind of rxn because then you don't know how to reply.

for me, i just assume what my manager tells me. macys' and nordys' don't give nearly service nearly as good as we do and the bags are merchandised better. i know nordys is known for their customer service but lately when i'm at the downtown one it really sucks.

so there's pros and cons

i think having coach in dept store kind of devalues it, depending on what department store, and how it's merchandised. i believe the macy's downtown used to sell LV but were eventually pulled. it's certainly never sold gucci even though gucci is at saks.

Sprinkles and Ms Whitney,I have a quick question: Is the legacy line ever going to hit the outlets? Because I am going to buy the legacy satchel soon but would hate to know that it will hit the outlets soon.... Also, is it a limited edition?Do you have any idea? Thanks a lot!!

i've never had anyone say that to my face! certainly customers give me the ol' macy's tax free thing, because most of our customers are tourists.

it really sucks to get that kind of rxn because then you don't know how to reply.

ughhh, See i'm a manager now so I get passed all of these people. We seriously hear it twice a week MINIMUM and usually a few times on the weekend. "Are you having sales, Can you give me a discount?" "No" "Well i'll just go to Macy's then, they always have sales and I'll open a CC to get 15% off" and then they have the decency to come back to our store and ask for a box because DUHHHH Macy's doesn't have Coach boxes.