***ANNOUNCEMENT: Everyone Must Read***

Agreed: this should be sticky.
Good post Jet, but it's also very sad we need a reminder like that while it's common courtesy. I really hope this helps!

Thanks everyone!

We will bump the thread as it becomes necessary. Luckily this isn't always an issue.
Usually, we've got an awesome group who knows how to have fun!
Things just get a little sticky sometimes. ;)

:goodpost:

Thank you for this! I was going to state a comment on the reasons for my siggy but I'll hold my tongue.

I am very flattered by the humbleness of most of the girls here. During my "Timeout" I was contacted by tPF members through my person email and made so many new friends!

I want to thank everyone (gosh so many) of the members here who made me feel like I was still a part of their day to day life and sharing with me what they shared here with you girls. Although I was on timeout I felt like you girls brought tPF to ME!

You know who you girls are! Thank you. There are really some beautiful good hearted people on this forum.

Thank you so much for being wonderful! :flowers::smooch::love::heart::hugs:

Perfectly stated!! This should be put everywhere on TPF, lol.

Finally, please start remembering why you are here in the first place: to HAVE FUN!
It's time to stop taking this place so seriously, and just get back to enjoying yourself and appreciating our gorgeous Louboutin shoes.
Really, it's just that simple.

:party:

:goodpost:

Thank you for this! I was going to state a comment on the reasons for my siggy but I'll hold my tongue.

I am very flattered by the humbleness of most of the girls here. During my "Timeout" I was contacted by tPF members through my person email and made so many new friends!

I want to thank everyone (gosh so many) of the members here who made me feel like I was still a part of their day to day life and sharing with me what they shared here with you girls. Although I was on timeout I felt like you girls brought tPF to ME!

You know who you girls are! Thank you. There are really some beautiful good hearted people on this forum.

Thank you so much for being wonderful! :flowers::smooch::love::heart::hugs:

Being in a tPF-enforced time out is very serious biz (at least as far as a tPF membership goes). It should not be perceived or presented as a badge of honor. While it may be nice that the time brought you closer to some tPFers, I ask you to please not parade your outside relationships here, as the point of this thread is to remind everyone to keep off-tPF stuff off tPF. These references only reinforce the idea of behind-the-scenes cliques and the like.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.