Anita Ko is....

I had never heard of her before this thread came up & I read it from the beginning. All I could say was WOW!!! I would not buy anything from her now. Knowing how she treats her customers tells me my money is best spent elsewhere. There are too many excellent jewelers out there & from what I've seen of her stuff...it not original or special.

Wow this was a fun read! What a nut job! I also love the look of her jewelry but the price has held me back... now I have another reason to save my money! That was disgraceful and totally indefensible. Especially since you hashtagged the other designer! You didn't even try to pass it off as hers! Hi/Low styling is the very definition of style and you're right, not everyone can afford a thousand dollar ear cuff to go with her $1700 earring! Anita - SIT DOWN, take a deep breath, and THANK your customer for buying your product and PROMOTING IT FOR YOU on social media, you dingaling!!! Sheesh!!

Considering all the amazing other jewellery designers out there, I think it's super important that everyone is made aware of how incredibly rude and disrespectful Anita is to her customers!!!

Everyone considering buying one of her pieces: Take your business elsewhere!!

I'm a huge Etsy buyer, all the sellers are aways super helpful and polite, so no matter your budget, there is great jewellery out there at any price range!!

I love Etsy too for the same reason. I have bought some truly lovely pieces for very reasonable prices and a lot of them are completely unique (unlike Ms Ko's designs...)
After reading through this whole thread I was honestly scandalized to see a semi-famous designer behaving so badly! She must have lost her mind somewhere along the way. Just goes to show that money and success can't buy class or grace. Wow!

Listen Anita Ko: you were not the first person to invent the ear cuff. You were not the first person to invent the arrow earrings. In fact, you have been accused many times of copying famous jewelry designs. What about your Cartier and Tiffany knockoffs???? Take a page out of Kimberly McDonald's book, after she tried to bash a tPFer, her reputation tanked. Wrong move Anita. Wrong ass move!

Listen Anita Ko: you were not the first person to invent the ear cuff. You were not the first person to invent the arrow earrings. In fact, you have been accused many times of copying famous jewelry designs. What about your Cartier and Tiffany knockoffs???? Take a page out of Kimberly McDonald's book, after she tried to bash a tPFer, her reputation tanked. Wrong move Anita. Wrong ass move!

I just wanna say your signature; "washy washy, happy happy" made me seriously LOL for a good few minutes. I remember Mrs. Washy washy very well from our Royal Carib. cruise

I saw this thread from the OG link. I was searching for some good jewelry piece and omg, i'm so glad to have seen this. i will definitely not buy any pieces from her. the designer is way unprofessional and ridiculous. #anitaNO

It’s strange as I posted and tagged Anita Ko in photos of my Anita Ko rose gold spike bracelets layered with other designer pieces and non designer jewellery, she commented something nice.
She has no issues usually with people wearing her pieces with other brands.
Rachel Zoe, Miley Cyrus and other Celebs all wear her designs layered with non designer pieces and other designer pieces.
Other jewellery designers such as Maria Tash also post her pieces with their pieces and they shared photos with earrings by Anita Ko and Maria Tash in them .
What happened here is extremely out of character