ANATOMY OF A WORK: in coral blue's guide to becoming a workaholic (comparo pics!!!!!)

Great thread & beautiful pics! I still can't determine how much bigger a work is compared to a city. I saw a huge Bbag last week at a local boutique but didn't know whether it was a work or weekender. Could you perhaps post a comparison pic? Are the handles longer on the work? Thanks!!

Great thread, once again!Thanks incoral! :heart:
I have been wishing for some time that there'd be threads dedicated to all the popular styles, with their history, pics etc... Thanks! Now someone has to do the city,day and twiggy as well!

Wow..this is so informative and fun at the same time! lol
Thanks incoralblue, i think im going to go read through it again just to make sure i didnt miss anything :whistle:

Incoralblue...will the work hold a folder or two. I currently use a leather type briefcase, but find its heavy before I put anything in. I also find it very clumsy?

Or would I be better with a part-time + strap bearing in mind I carry quite a bit?

I've been considering the work, but I think I would like a strap as well! Any advice. Thanks.

Incoralblue...will the work hold a folder or two.

Or would I be better with a part-time + strap bearing in mind I carry quite a bit?

It's definitely big enough to hold a folder/binders...one, two, or even three (depends on the thickness).

The Part Time isn't as tall as the Work...so the folders might peek out of the bag...and you might not be able to zip it shut....it carries well with a strap though...

but definitely the work will be better to hold files, etc.

It's definitely big enough to hold a folder/binders...one, two, or even three (depends on the thickness).

The Part Time isn't as tall as the Work...so the folders might peek out of the bag...and you might not be able to zip it shut....it carries well with a strap though...

but definitely the work will be better to hold files, etc.

Thanks for that. :yes: