ANATOMY OF A GIANT RTT: ICB'S guide to the DAY OFF...

:nuts:ICB that bag is TDF!! The color, leather, giant silver hardware, what a stunning bag! Your Juane is also INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!:heart:

Okay...the leather is lovely - however, same issue w/ your mom's (not to bring it up again) but the handle (only one of them) is extremely dry and looks as if alcohol has spilled on the leather - really dry and yucky...and other issues (i'll take pics later).

Yes, the Jaune is lovely - I need to take her out one of these days.

Wow, that is a gorgeous group shot! The leather color/hardware combination looks amazing! The silver really brings out the blue. I can't wait for the modeling shots. Good luck with the portfolio review tomorrow. Carrying a bbag can only help!

Holy Mother of Jesus that bag is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll know I'm not a fan of GH, but that bag with the combo is the ONLY GH bag I could see myself getting. It's BEYOND gorgeous!!!!!!!!!:droool::drool:

Also, Ocean is so vibrant and beautiful in your pics, very similar to your FB...perhaps a shade darker. Is that the case???

It's the most gorgeous Ocean I've ever seen!!!!!!

Oh P!!! Your RTT is absolutely fantastic! The leather looks great (so sorry about the handles, though.) and I loooove the size! If the Brief doesn't work out for me, I will definitely consider the RTT! So THIS is what you were working on yesterday, yes? I was wondering about it when you mentioned it. ;) Good luck on your interview tomorrow, I'm sure you'll ace it!

:heart: it!!!! The comparison pics are great!!! It looks similar to the brief in size and style yet it has a nice wide opening. Congrats, your bbag family looks beautiful!!! Good Luck on your interview.

So here are the defects on the Ocean w/ SGH RTT...

:dots:GH owners: IS THIS NORMAL?

see the thing coming out of the hole? (it's throughout the handles!)

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

looks like the "punches" that made the holes weren't poked out all the way - I'd just pop 'em out. As for the handles, they look like many of my bbags. I just lube them up with some applecare. The bag is beautiful. Those things wouldn't bother me.