DELETED

If thats how you like it, then thats cool! ;)

I have a big coach wallet that I actually keep my frequent flyer card, health and car insurance cards in, photos and change, but my Id and CC's go in my cles.

Sounds fine to me! I'm a gal and I sometimes do the same when going to the grocery store. I like having my hands free for selecting items and don't have to worry about watching my bag in the cart at the same time. Whatever works for you...there are no rules! :smile:

Who wants to be normal? Just look who you are asking for advice...you think any of us could think normal? Normal is boring!! New creative solutions are much more exciting.

It makes sense to me. I swap money and cards into either my Tikal Pochette with Dragonne strap or a Cles if I don't want to take a bag nor carry a clutch in my hand, so the same kind of thing really. Plus of course it's an excuse to have another LV item! :graucho:

OMG! I have found myself doing the same thing. Being a fashion savvy guy can be complicated especially when your in the company of people who "just don't get it". There are just times when I don't want a particular type of attention drawn to me. So don't feel bad. You're not alone.:tup:

Do whatever is easiest for you...I have the big Zippy wallet so that never gets carried. When I go grocery shopping I put my bag in my truck and take my little wallet in with $ and cards. Too many people steal from bags left in shopping carts.