All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

_Moravia_

Oct 4, 2012
Reactions: htxgirl and missie1

bagnut1

Perfect is the enemy of awesome
O.G.
May 23, 2009
It's a luxury designer website from France owned by LVMH (they may also have a free standing store in Paris but I can't remember).
It’s Le Bon Marché, IMO best of the Grands Magasins. 24s stands for 24 Rue de Sèvres (the store address). It’s also close to the left bank H store.

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Does anyone have the fendi nano peekaboo maxi handle? It’s the one with the gold hard handle? Saw it for a while on the website then it disappeared. It’s looks so cute and wondering if anyone has it for their review. TIA

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
Sorry I’m a fendi newbie but I just purchased a mini peekaboo in the selleria leather online. How is the leather? Is it heavy. Does it loose it structure?
I love my bag. I took mine to many trips. I like how on one side, I put all of my essentials like a skinny wallet, a little pochette, passport, and close it shut. Then on the other side, I stuff if with a lot of items, including a small water bottle, and I just leave it open like a tiny bucket bag.
The pebbled leather is durable, and my bag has not lost its shape at all. And I don't find it heavy at all. It's not light like a nylon or a canvas bag, but it's not heavy either. 2022_164604.jpg

Jan 29, 2008
Beautiful Bag!!!
Thank you for sharing your experience with the bag! Im super excited to receive my bag!

I love my bag. I took mine to many trips. I like how on one side, I put all of my essentials like a skinny wallet, a little pochette, passport, and close it shut. Then on the other side, I stuff if with a lot of items, including a small water bottle, and I just leave it open like a tiny bucket bag.
The pebbled leather is durable, and my bag has not lost its shape at all. And I don't find it heavy at all. It's not light like a nylon or a canvas bag, but it's not heavy either. View attachment 5510997

Reactions: Sunshine mama

dr3amimxage

Aug 27, 2012
The pebbled leather is durable, and my bag has not lost its shape at all. And I don't find it heavy at all. It's not light like a nylon or a canvas bag, but it's not heavy either. View attachment 5510997
I love the color of your peekaboo! What color is the color called? Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Sunshine mama

lilly2002

May 10, 2016
Hi everyone, hoping to buy my first peekaboo, does the calfskin leather scratch easily? I can't choose between selleria or the original mini, my SA sent me pictures did the peekaboo mini come in a dark blue? and if anyone has the mini in selleria dove grey can you post a pic please :biggrin:

Candace30

O.G.
Oct 20, 2011
There was this blue from 2017

View attachment 5577192

And I recall seeing a navy blue more recently somewhere. I prefer my nappa to my selleria and it has hardly any scratches, just a tiny bit of corner wear I’d expect from any brand of bag. Mine is dove grey in nappa but looks more of a caramel colour.

View attachment 5577200
@BlueCherry, I have a Nappa mini peekaboo I adore and was thinking of adding a selleria version in a different color—just curious why you prefer the lambskin?