All Change? New Era Gucci

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
On Friday, February 24 at 2:00 p.m. CET, the House will reveal its new collection live during Milan Fashion Week.

I'll be at work so please remember to watch

Taster-teaser video looks very hybrid sleek Tom For for Gucci x Frida's (when she was designing bags) oversize Horse-bit Chain bags

Update: Show starts around 27 mins in

Last edited:
Out of these, I like the fuchsia mink. But one must have the lifestyle to wear it. - JLO.

These pieces might be weird the way they are presented down the runway, but as individual pieces, they can really spice up a wardrobe.

I have no doubt, we will start seeing little pieces here and there on celebrities soon on cover shoots and parties.

I'm glad the trapezoid bag is back, I didn't know you could carry it with your hands down the horsebit, now I know! :biggrin:

Out of these, I like the fuchsia mink. But one must have the lifestyle to wear it. - JLO.

These pieces might be weird the way they are presented down the runway, but as individual pieces, they can really spice up a wardrobe.

I have no doubt, we will start seeing little pieces here and there on celebrities soon on cover shoots and parties.

I'm glad the trapezoid bag is back, I didn't know you could carry it with your hands down the horsebit, now I know! :biggrin:

You should never wait until you have the so-called lifestyle. If I buy it, I'm wearing it.

No one buys everything in one season. Of course only buy what you need.

Can't wait to see celebs flaunt their freebies - NOT.

Actually the first almost 30 mins is full of celebs in their freebies if you want to check them out. Personally, I consider all that stuff padding, I only care about the products themselves and how they'll look on me. Celebs are there for the non-consumers IMO.

It used to be called the Horse-bit Chain bag. I don't know what'd be called this time around.

The way you hold it through the horse-bit is a very Art Deco clutch style way of wearing a day clutch. Ladies in the 1930/'40s often had a strip or hidden handle somewhere on the bag, someone would put their hand through, either at the back or the front.