Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Hi,
Has anyone seen the new Rogue bags (as shown on the AlexanderWang site) in person? I can't find any discussion here, and the search function usually seems to work for me. This new style comes in 'small' and 'large', and the details for the small size state that is made in Italy, which is interesting. I wondered if anyone could report on the feel of the leather, and overall if the bag is stiff or has some yield to it (and hence how comfortable it is to carry crossbody).
Thanks!

(I included one picture here, just to clarify which style I am referring to, but of course there are more details on the site, including showing the crossbody strap).

Attachments

• 45301438TF_12_n_e.jpg
    45301438TF_12_n_e.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 331
Hi,
Has anyone seen the new Rogue bags (as shown on the AlexanderWang site) in person? I can't find any discussion here, and the search function usually seems to work for me. This new style comes in 'small' and 'large', and the details for the small size state that is made in Italy, which is interesting. I wondered if anyone could report on the feel of the leather, and overall if the bag is stiff or has some yield to it (and hence how comfortable it is to carry crossbody).
Thanks!

(I included one picture here, just to clarify which style I am referring to, but of course there are more details on the site, including showing the crossbody strap).

I want to know too! This new style looks very simple and clean. :thumbup:

I want to know too! This new style looks very simple and clean. :thumbup:

Seems like we're the only ones :smile: I agree with your description, well said!

I searched online again yesterday and found the small grey bag has shown up at a few more sites. Saks have a great picture showing the flaps up and a view into the interior, also a 360 degree rotation.

Seems like we're the only ones :smile: I agree with your description, well said!

I searched online again yesterday and found the small grey bag has shown up at a few more sites. Saks have a great picture showing the flaps up and a view into the interior, also a 360 degree rotation.

Hi i just realized it is made in Italy!!:thumbup: Digh...if i wouldve known this bag would come out, i wouldnt have gotten the mini rockie...so i have 2 rockies now!!

Thank you, i will go on saks website to take a look later.

Thanks! I love the size! It's perfect for me because I do not carry a lot. My Rocco bags are kind of large for me and look more slouchy when I carry them because they are so empty. The Brenda comfortably holds my flat wallet clutch, eye glass case, comb, cell phone, and car keys showbox app download

Can anyone comment on the durability of the corners/feet for his Prism bags? I just bought
this tote (definitely a spur of the moment purchase, but it was 50% off at holts):
img-thing
Gorgeous in person, and wonderful leather. I love the rose gold hardware, but is the colour going to chip off with time?

Hey guys... I have a short question. I want to sell my Alexander Wang Rockie bag but I don't really know where I should put it online. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much! Greetings, Kerstin

Hey guys... I have a short question. I want to sell my Alexander Wang Rockie bag but I don't really know where I should put it online. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much! Greetings, Kerstin

I've had the best luck with eBay but I'm also trying tradesy for the 1st time. Prepare yourself I'm not impressed with the resale value so far.