Alexander Skarsgård

Can I just say, I am trying to understand their relationship. I can't even begin to make a comment about what/where they are relationship wise. Thanks, Santress, for posting these pics to give us a topic to talk about.
I don't know where their relationship is at now. I do know it used to be a lot more.... I don't know like an actual relationship. Just genuine. You could see they were both very into each other. We haven't seen that in a long while. They used to hold hands all the time. Now they don't even touch. Every time I see pictures of them neither of them are smiling. Like ever! I have seen both of them appear far more happy with friends(of both genders) than when we see them together. I don't think he would hang out with her this much if he wasn't still actually with her. So I am sure we can say the are still bad/gf. I just find them to have the strangest relationship. I could never be in a relationship like this so kudos to them?!

I'm heading to NYC in a few hours and figured I wouldn't have a chance to see him. Figured he'd be on set. I'll have to keep my eyes open for that outfit since we all know how often he wears the same clothes.

I'm a little surprised to see them together. Though after he went to Paris, I figured he was still in some kind of relationship with her. I've been wondering lately if she was back with Matt Hitt.

Out and about in NYC today (March 23, 2017) with Alexa and Fares:

17493989_439875736345088_3455579323124154368_n.jpg

"Alexander Sarsgaard and Alexa Chung grab breakfast in New York City #alexachung #alexanderskarsgard."

-christopher.peterson instagrarm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_eEAglzKq/?taken-by=christopher.peterson

Reactions: Julia_W and Esizzle
;)
I doubt it considering Alex has stated he isn't ready for marriage. Could it also be because it is cold and that is the only hand not holding something?
She probably is cold, it just made me wonder after the other pics that Santress posted yesterday with her jumper pulled over her hand....I would also fully expect Alex to say something during an interview and then do the opposite, we all know how he likes to keep things quiet ;)

Reactions: Esizzle
Thanks Santress! Its been forever since we saw candids of Alex and Fares together. Best friends reunited :smile:

It's been a long time since we've had we've pap shots of Alex and Fares, long overdue. Kind of surprised Alexa was there, though, since she has seemed less inclined to hang out with his long time friends from Sweden. And I still don't get the way Fares ties his bootlaces.
Now we just need Siggi to show up!

Hmmmm...someone's hiding their left hand:amuse:

I doubt it considering Alex has stated he isn't ready for marriage. Could it also be because it is cold and that is the only hand not holding something?

I suppose he could have proposed when he got to NYC, but I don't get the impression whatever the actual state of the relationship that either of them are thinking of marriage. Could be wrong, of course.

@Moo! How are you doing?

It's been a long time since we've had we've pap shots of Alex and Fares, long overdue. Kind of surprised Alexa was there, though, since she has seemed less inclined to hang out with his long time friends from Sweden. And I still don't get the way Fares ties his bootlaces.
Now we just need Siggi to show up!

I suppose he could have proposed when he got to NYC, but I don't get the impression whatever the actual state of the relationship that either of them are thinking of marriage. Could be wrong, of course.

@Moo! How are you doing?
Who is siggi? Also missing from the best friend hangout is that Ulrich guy.

Reactions: Just Askin
;)
She probably is cold, it just made me wonder after the other pics that Santress posted yesterday with her jumper pulled over her hand....I would also fully expect Alex to say something during an interview and then do the opposite, we all know how he likes to keep things quiet ;)

His infrequently visited girlfriend however, falls into the category of polar opposite. She would bust an eyelash keeping that on the down low.

*Waves Hi to Moo*

Who is siggi? Also missing from the best friend hangout is that Ulrich guy.

Siggi Hilmarsson, of Siggi's Yogurt. The really tall, taller than Alex, bearded long-haired man who is Alex's friend. And while I was kvetching about Alexa not seemingly interested in many of Alex's long time friends from Sweden, she is friends with Siggi. Siggi and Alex were last papped together on Labor Day of last year.