Alexander Skarsgård

^
According to Duncan Jone's Twitter from Friday, Mute has a few VFX shots to complete and then it's ready. And then Netflix gets to figure out when to release it. Haven't heard anything about The Aftermath.

I was interested in The Dwarf because I wanted to see how they translated the book to the screen and to see Alex work with Peter Dinklage.

Lacking cable I couldn't watch BLL while it was airing, I could only look at clips and read reviews/recaps/comments. Now that it's out on DVD I was able to watch. He's scary good, literally, as Perry.

Reactions: OHVamp and Askarbb
^
According to Duncan Jone's Twitter from Friday, Mute has a few VFX shots to complete and then it's ready. And then Netflix gets to figure out when to release it. Haven't heard anything about The Aftermath.

I was interested in The Dwarf because I wanted to see how they translated the book to the screen and to see Alex work with Peter Dinklage.

Lacking cable I couldn't watch BLL while it was airing, I could only look at clips and read reviews/recaps/comments. Now that it's out on DVD I was able to watch. He's scary good, literally, as Perry.

He was great. Sorry you only saw it now, but it explains why he got the Emmy nom. Can't wait for Mute. He is so good at expressing emotion with his eyes. Really looking forward to that one.

^

I had trouble getting through Big Little Lies. Alex reminded me so much of my ex that I had to stop watching it, but because it was Alex in it I picked it up again to finish the series. I waited until after it ended so I got some spoilers . He was amazing as the husband. Scary but amazing. I really really hope he wins the Emmy. As for the upcoming projects I am really excited about the Dwarf. It isn't because I read the book it is more to see him with Peter Dinklidge.

Reactions: OHVamp and Julia_W
He was great. Sorry you only saw it now, but it explains why he got the Emmy nom. Can't wait for Mute. He is so good at expressing emotion with his eyes. Really looking forward to that one.

I nearly bought the month subscription through Amazon but decided not to. It was the little things, like the scene from the second episode where he's in the car in front of the school and realizes that the time to meet the teachers and see the school was orientation, not that day. And he was just so furious, you could feel the malevolence from him. But it wasn't overdone, though. It could have gone into caricature but didn't.

I had trouble getting through Big Little Lies. Alex reminded me so much of my ex that I had to stop watching it, but because it was Alex in it I picked it up again to finish the series. I waited until after it ended so I got some spoilers . He was amazing as the husband. Scary but amazing. I really really hope he wins the Emmy. As for the upcoming projects I am really excited about the Dwarf. It isn't because I read the book it is more to see him with Peter Dinklidge.

Ah, (((((((hugs))) on the crappy ex.

There was a Hammarby home game today, Dada was there but I've not seen any evidence that Alex was there.

Reactions: Askarbb