Advice on next bag - Small 16 or Nano Luggage

Posh!!!!! Such a nice bag, it reminds me of the kelly bag
Funny you say that. I almost exclusively carry Hermes (K or B) or Delvaux (Brilliants) and was never a huge fan of Celine. But I stumbled onto the 16 by accident and bought the small one in Light Burgundy Lizard. I have to say, it's gorgeous and just as timeless as the Hermes and Delvaux.

Funny you say that. I almost exclusively carry Hermes (K or B) or Delvaux (Brilliants) and was never a huge fan of Celine. But I stumbled onto the 16 by accident and bought the small one in Light Burgundy Lizard. I have to say, it's gorgeous and just as timeless as the Hermes and Delvaux.

Do you consider the small 16 as the same size of K25 or K28???

I don't own either bag but I absolutely love the way the 16 bag looks. It's rare for a bag to be love-at-first-sight for me, but this one definitely did that for me.

I think that the grained calfskin version would be more practical, even though you said you like smooth leather more. While the satinated calfskin feels a lot more resilient than box calfskin, a grained finish can hide scratches, and also water damage should your bag get caught in a downpour. Smooth leather would show the resulting damage more.

The Luggage has an open top, so it will be easier to get things in and out of your bag, much like your Sac de Jour. But the 16 looks a lot more elegant in my opinion.View attachment 4523404

@averagejoe eye really want this bag in medium black and silver hardware. :hrmm: I hope there's no price increase in January :confused1: lol

Reactions: averagejoe