Advice needed for new LOVE or watch

Glad it all worked out for you in the end. Great combination of your Love and new JUC :tup:. Enjoy!
And perhaps you can always get a two tone watch later. That's what I did. I got the pink gold Love bracelet first and then went with the small Ballon Bleu two tone watch.
But I might end up with a JUC in the future too, as this design is really growing on me and I like how it looks when stacked with a Love bracelet :love:.

Glad it all worked out for you in the end. Great combination of your Love and new JUC :tup:. Enjoy!
And perhaps you can always get a two tone watch later. That's what I did. I got the pink gold Love bracelet first and then went with the small Ballon Bleu two tone watch.
But I might end up with a JUC in the future too, as this design is really growing on me and I like how it looks when stacked with a Love bracelet :love:.

Thanks so much Chanel! I'm so glad it worked out too...I never thought about the JUC until this and I have to say I LOVE it! It looks amazing with the love. Re watches...good idea, although the right now I am obsessed with leather bands so I may go that route...we will see [emoji16].