Advice needed for new LOVE or watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello my dear TPF fellows :smile:

I am shopping for either a new LOVE or a new watch (not sure which watch yet but either a BB or a Rolex). My jewelry is all white gold except for my current LOVE which is rose gold (pic for reference). I am thinking of a white gold love to wear with my rose gold love or a two tone watch which I would wear on my right wrist. What would you recommend? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. WG Love for sure!!

3. Thanks so much luvmy3girls! I think that will help tie my current jewelry with my love, what do you think? And then maybe I can get the watch later on? thanks for your response!

4. I vote for WG.

5. If you don`t have an "every day" watch, I´d say watch first... On the other hand I love the LOVE and want a WG to wear with my RG one day. Good luck with your decision! Please excuse my english, it`s not my first language!

6. I am not a watch girl at all so my vote goes to WG love. I wear YG and WG combo and absolutely love it.

7. First of all, I love your love and rings :smile:
    How long do you have your love, it looks so shiny!
    My vote goes to Love, but could you also post a pic of watch?

8. Two tone watch, definitely!

uhpharm01 likes this.

9. Thanks! I think that's what I may end up going with

I have a Michelle watch...nothing to fancy. I love watches but much more on my dh than on me. Is that odd? I rather watch him a watch than buy me one

Awww...thanks dear! I've had my love since Nov 2014. It's a bit scratched but I love it! Not sure which watch I'd get just yet...maybe more to come after a day Milan tomorrow.

Thanks Rami! I love watches but not really for me...more for my Dh. Maybe I haven't tried on the right one?

Thanks dear!Hope I make a decision soon!

10. Go with the Love. It will be gorge! Seriously, The Love just begs to be stacked.

11. Oh and love your wedding set, nothing like a beautiful solitaire.

12. Thanks Nikki! . On the love, I agree...I stack it with other bracelets but the love is begging for another love ;)

13. That's what my SA at Cartier said. Although, she has tempted me with lot of mod shots :P

14. I bet! I think I actually realized what it is with me and watches. I tried a Cartier (I think it was a tank) with a leather strap and fell in love! I think I just need one with a leather strap. I must have tried on 10 watches at Cartier, bulvary, Rolex, etc and nothing Sang to me until I tried on the one with a leather strap. Just gorgeous . Have you given that a try?

15. Update: so ended up getting the love and I think I found my future watch... We will see :smile:. Hubby and I also got love wedding bands for our anniversary . So special. What do you think? Thanks for letting me share

[​IMG][​IMG]

Cogmarks and uhpharm01 like this.