Adele

I hate to not be supportive of her self-improvement but I like old Adele - the overweight girl with the big eye makeup and the huge voice. the new show-off Adele is super annoying.
I like the old Adele too.

And here’s the thing. Not just with her but with some of the larger size role models or public figures, is it just me or do they speak about how they are comfortable in their skin then magically overnight down the line they come out fit/skinny?

View attachment 5591452

She thinks what she did was 'brave'??! Is she for f***ing real?!
I was thinking more along the lines of her being selfish, entitled, pathetic & egotistical for the stunt she pulled.

Also, artistic needs? All she does is stand and sing, there's not much artistic direction that can be explored with that. It's not like she's got multiple costumes changes, dance routines or elaborate set design. What exactly was she demanding!? The ego of hers is a whole other level :rolleyes:
well, with this being Vegas, there may have been costume changes and elaborate set design...not saying it was ok that all those fans spent a bunch of money for nothing

I like the old Adele too.

And here’s the thing. Not just with her but with some of the larger size role models or public figures, is it just me or do they speak about how they are comfortable in their skin then magically overnight down the line they come out fit/skinny?
Stomach surgery. Fast weight loss, maybe a Weight Watchers endorsement, not that Adele needs that gig but another singer did.

I've seen a few videos fans have posted on social media.

She's just singing now, no emotion and from what I could hear was kinda drowned out by the accompaniment. The sound wasn't great.

On a positive note, I thought the huge sash on a black dress really accentuated all the positives about her new frame. Very pretty!

Reactions: uhpharm01