About the Zucca....

Hehehe. Well, just remember SH is all out of zucca's of any print.

REALLY?!?!!! :wtf::wtf:

Dang! That was FAST! I could've sworn that a week ago there were more than 25 Paradiso Zuccas left!!

I thought they were just out of the Inferno ones..

Awwwwwwww man :crybaby:

Now I gotta find another thing in Paradiso.. *sigh*

Thanks for the heads up though Maya!

lol that's okay Maya.. but you had me scared there! LOL I wasnt sure if I was looking at the right list!! haha

Yay~ they're open tmrw right? I'm thinking of calling FIRST thing in the morning.. after I eat.. cuz I'm a pig.

But there was that Inferno BV for ONLY $106.90 at the Orange County Nordstrom.. but there was only ONE.. nawww you dont NEEED it Dana.. nopesiree..

but i WANT it lol

i love zucca also, whats the perfect print for it? pls help me decide between amore and spiaggia

I think the Zucca looks better in Amore. ALthough someoneposted a Zucca that was framed so that the front looked like an aquarium and that was really pretty. But I don't care for it if it's the beach part of the scene on the front. JMO of course!

i agree...my amore zucca is beautiful (imo) because its more groupings than a scene. for prints like Pirata however, the "scene" will always get cut off one way or another. especially for the spiaggia print...i love the whole print but that zipper in the upper section of the bag kinda...messes it up? i dunno thats just me =/ thats why i'm opting for a BV in Spiaggia...less interruptions :biggrin:

i love zucca also, whats the perfect print for it? pls help me decide between amore and spiaggia

IMO you can't go wrong no matter what bag you choose in Amore so the Amore Zucca is perfect!! The Spiagga is a bigger scene so it's kinda hard to get it all on one bag. My favorite bag so far in Spiagga is the BV :graucho: so of course I ordered the Spiagga in a Zucca :nuts: