About Louis Vuitton Leonor

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really? That's kinda cool :amuse: I saw recent photos of her, she looks just like her dad :love: Big Nirvana fan here :shame:

I like the shape, I had never seen that bag before :biggrin:

2. Here's the photo, and I agree, the resemblence is definitely there !! :blink:

[​IMG]

3. Like that Dior necklace you bought for $10 a week ago? :blink:

4. Thanks for posting that! She really does look like him. I remember the photos of her when she was a baby. I feel old :shame: I used to love Courtney Love, I have so many Hole albums and older, rare imports. I was happy when she cleaned up her act around the Celebrity Skin era, but she's gone downhill from there :sad:

Hmm. I like this bag in the monogram canvas, like Carmen Electra's, more than the MC. It's pretty! :love:

5. Oh my gosh, time flys! I remember when she was just a toddler in one of the Nirvana videos (I forget which song) back in the 90's.

6. LOL!! :nuts:

7. Love The Leonor

8. Is this still available in stores?

9. How much does the Leonor costs? Does anybody know?

10. I :love: the Leonor monogram, it is so feminine.