A Tale of 2 Patricias - Double Rehab Reveal!

I love these! they are gorgeous. My search for a real PL is even hotter now!! You're right, finding authentic, good sized used classic bags is much harder than the smaller bags. And I love that you have a good cobbler for repairs. That's the one thing I haven't tried.

I love these! they are gorgeous. My search for a real PL is even hotter now!! You're right, finding authentic, good sized used classic bags is much harder than the smaller bags. And I love that you have a good cobbler for repairs. That's the one thing I haven't tried.

thanks, I honestly wasn't sure that the torn leather could be repaired, because it wasn't just ripped stitching, the leather was torn, but it looks great now.

Taking the bag to a cobbler adds to the cost but some bags are worth it! IMO

This is an old thread but I enjoyed reading it! I have been carrying my dark brown (I think it may be Mahogany) PL the last few days after not carrying it for a long time. I had forgotten how awesome it is to carry! It feels both luxurious and no-nonsense!

Question for anyone who may know from memory or better yet has an old catalogue: How much did the Patricia's Legacy bag cost brand new in 1999? I got my 99 PL preloved a couple years ago so I have no clue what its original price was.

Reactions: katev
This is an old thread but I enjoyed reading it! I have been carrying my dark brown (I think it may be Mahogany) PL the last few days after not carrying it for a long time. I had forgotten how awesome it is to carry! It feels both luxurious and no-nonsense!

Question for anyone who may know from memory or better yet has an old catalogue: How much did the Patricia's Legacy bag cost brand new in 1999? I got my 99 PL preloved a couple years ago so I have no clue what its original price was.
I have a catalog For The Holidays 1999 and it listed at $272, and yes, it was mahogany.