A Perfect Storm

Twins if you keep the color block borough, I couldn't walk away either. Its so classy, and the colors are so rich. I'm not a fan of vermillion for myself, but it is very nice... I'm partial to the color block. lol

I tend to spend less on red bags since I don't use one everyday, but that color block borough you have is a keeper. That looks awesome in the neutrals and will go with so much. I would pick that one ! I wear neutrals too, but also deep jewel-tone colors, so I get more use from a nice neutral bag color that will enhance the outfit.

This is me exactly! I adore that vermillion borough but I have a hard time spending the money on that color because it won't work with enough in my closet. I can reason spending less on a red bag knowing I won't carry it as often.

Now dang it A, you are making that black hobo speak to me again! It looks amazing on you! And don't even get me started on the bronze tote! Ugh. Maybe I should just go back and exchange the silt hobo for the black hobo and the cornflower for the bronze? LOL!!! Yeah, don't think I can do that either. :P

Please excuse whatever mess I make of this post. I'm trying to learn tapatalk. LoL

Love your style!

I especially love that bronze color. I may have to get a tote in that color. I love my bags with compartments, but who can't use a tote? Question is, N/S or E/W. Any thoughts?

That color block borough is gorgeous! I hope you keep it. Looks so classic yet modern.

Twins if you keep the color block borough, I couldn't walk away either. Its so classy, and the colors are so rich. I'm not a fan of vermillion for myself, but it is very nice... I'm partial to the color block. lol

Yay for twins. I am pretty sure I will be keeping her. Since I couldn't leave the store without her, it is unlikely I will have the fortitude to bring her back.

This is me exactly! I adore that vermillion borough but I have a hard time spending the money on that color because it won't work with enough in my closet. I can reason spending less on a red bag knowing I won't carry it as often.

Now dang it A, you are making that black hobo speak to me again! It looks amazing on you! And don't even get me started on the bronze tote! Ugh. Maybe I should just go back and exchange the silt hobo for the black hobo and the cornflower for the bronze? LOL!!! Yeah, don't think I can do that either. :P

NO no. I LOVE the hobo in silt. I almost got the tote and the hobo but that would be just silly having two bags almost the exact same color. My decision to go with the tote ultimately rested with it's durability. I only have three or four bags that aren't weather dependent, so it was a practical decision. But man, that silt hobo with the gold hardware is just beautiful!!

Oh, and what's funnier is that colorblock Burough was right in front of where we looked at the totes. It is gorgeous!

Thank you. I thought it was so much prettier when I saw it in person.

All great choices. Love them all! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you!

She's beautiful and looks great on you!

Thank you!

The color block is beautiful :tup:

Thank you!

Love your style!

I especially love that bronze color. I may have to get a tote in that color. I love my bags with compartments, but who can't use a tote? Question is, N/S or E/W. Any thoughts?

That color block borough is gorgeous! I hope you keep it. Looks so classic yet modern.

Thank you. I have always preferred the n/s for some strange reason. I think it is how the content in my bag distributes and it is more comfortable for me to hold on my shoulder.

The color block is most likely staying…the vermillion, we'll see.:smile:

Thank you. I have always preferred the n/s for some strange reason. I think it is how the content in my bag distributes and it is more comfortable for me to hold on my shoulder.

The color block is most likely staying…the vermillion, we'll see.:smile:

Thanks for your input about the tote! Hopefully I'll get to see/test them in person. But if not, it's good to hear what works for others.

Glad to hear you're probably keeping the color block. Good luck on your vermillion decision. :P

NO no. I LOVE the hobo in silt. I almost got the tote and the hobo but that would be just silly having two bags almost the exact same color. My decision to go with the tote ultimately rested with it's durability. I only have three or four bags that aren't weather dependent, so it was a practical decision. But man, that silt hobo with the gold hardware is just beautiful!!

Yep, and that was my dilemma. I could sit here and say I wish they were different enough to warrant both bags, but then I may not like one or either. Then again, then my closet wouldn't be squeaking at the hinges.... LOL!!

I seriously need to stop checking your reveals! My credit card will need senate approval to raise the ceiling on it lol. I've been stuck between the borough you got and the white/black stripe. Since my climate resembles yours, I believe I'll choose this gorgeous borough bc I seriously think it's all season friendly. The other -- not so much. I also have the bronze tote on order. Can't wait to get her and see what she looks like with the vermillion scarf I got in fall tied on her. Anyway, I am in love with your purchases and really think you look amazing in your mod shots. What a beautiful figure you have to go with your lovely choices! Enjoy these and looking forward to your sharing more mod shots of these in the what are you carrying thread! (Hint hint:smile:

Definitely keep the colorblock borough if you can keep the white part clean.

The vermillion - I vote for doing that color (or similar) in a more casual bag where it is not so boxy. If you love it in the borough, keep it. (My red bag is a rambler's legacy. :smile: )