a little upset at ebay seller

jasanna143 said:
I would at the very least, demand a refund in S/H considering it wasn't properly shipped in the 1st pl! Also, I would give them neg feedback for sure!

Angelica - I'm in AZ too, whereabouts?!

Hello Jasanna! I'm from North Peoria, few miles south of Lake Pleasant. Born in Phoenix. I've noticed a few of us AZ people here :smile: Anyways I love it here!

Sanguar said:
Hey Becca--thanks for sending the bag so well :smile: :smile:
I can't believe the lack of pride the seller took in their product. Let us know who it was so we make sure not to buy from them!!

Your welcome! I would have mentioned your name but with two kids running around, it is hard to concentrate (not to mention that my short term memory is shot! :lol: )

kimmy said:
So I recieved my fuchsia pm reade today through the post - but it was folded in half- I now have to stuff it to get its shape back if I ever can :sad2:.

Folded it?! Good grief...

The only saving grace is that you're thankful you didn't order a medium ellipse from her - can you imagine what it would look like if she folded THAT in half.

I hope the creases smooth out!

The same thing happenend to me when I ordered a Sac Plat off ebay. It came folded in half. The creases eventualy went away but it was annoying

That's so awful!! Ask for a shipping fee refund regardless of whether the creases come out.

It happened to me once, a seller charged me about £6 "oversea" shipping fee from England and when the item came it was crammed in a tiny box that had been wrapped in simple paper and sello-taped shut, with a £ 0.75 stamp on it.

I'd contact the seller and ask for a shipping refund. Why would someone fold an expensive bag in half, other than to fit it into a smaller package and get a better price on shipping.

I hope you're able to get your money back!

After alot of emaila back a forth .. here is the outcome...

So girls,

I woke up this morning and the seller obviously had a change of heart after seeing my paypal complaint - she offed me £40 UK pounds back in compensation (about $70) .. which was more than the £6.50 shipping handelling I was after .. YAY .. So I actaully got the bag for £180 UK pounds shipped which is like $315 .. and hopefully I can sort the bag out with stuffing it - as it is otherwise in immaculate condition no stains etc:smile: .. anyways just to update :smile: