a friday night drunken enabling thread...

I was leaning towards the ladybug too. :P now, another pressing question before bed, should I wait and try to get my hobo during pce in two weeks (even though I may not get a card since I spent very little money on the one in december and NONE on the last one) or just get it next week? my SA doesn't work at coach anymore, so if I don't get a card, I don't really have a buddy to ask

Hey girlie girls!

I'll enable with this beauty case...its my next most wanted!
It's not on Coach.com anymore, so I have to track it down in the outlet stores (it'll be cheaper there too)!
I thought the green on it would go great with my new hamptons bag!
scribblebeauty.jpg

Oh yeah,
Just poured myself a diet pepsi! Its like 70 degrees here and its midnight! UGH!
You have to get the scribble! Too cute.
Speaking of weather...it's so humid here that it's actually hazy and it's just gross. :sweatdrop:

I wish! But I satisfied my Coach urge via ebay today and am trying to restrain myself from buying a Koi keyfob or the orange Koi change purse that someone has listed for $117.00.....but either one would go so nicely with my new bag.

All of those ideas sound great! Which bag did you score on e-bay today?:nuts:

Ok....I am now cursing InStyle.....decided to call it a night, get in bed, and skim through my magazine while I wait on my BF to get home from work.....they have an article in the June issue on how to wear head scarves and d*mn it, one of the scarves they show is the legacy stripe oblong. I want this scarf soooooooo bad....tried calling CS but the guy couldn't figure out which one it was without the style number. Anyone know if it's available anywhere or the style number for it?