A favour please?

The way you described your style "boho chic" the Jasmin (while it is beautiful) is too conservative and structured (reason why I didn't get it) for your style, not to mention the Jasmin is not considered a large bag ( 2nd reason why I didn't get it). I'd stick to what you love, which is the speedy. IMO, I think the speedy fits your style perfectly....my style is simular to yours and I have a black epi Alma, it's large too. The best thing to do is go in and try out the bags. Sorry, don't have a pic of me carrying it!

Attachments

• (16) Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Alma - 970.JPG
    (16) Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Alma - 970.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 32
Care said:
sorry guys, I edited the picture and photoshoped our face out. I probably shouldn't post his picture online without letting him know. I feel weird cropping our head out though. :blink:

Anyways, the bag should be the center of the attention:nuts:

lol! :lol::lol: Yes they should be the center of attention!
Anyway... Jasmin is smaller than I thought. I love big bags so I would go for a Speedy 30!

pursemama said:
The way you described your style "boho chic" the Jasmin (while it is beautiful) is too conservative and structured (reason why I didn't get it) for your style, not to mention the Jasmin is not considered a large bag ( 2nd reason why I didn't get it). I'd stick to what you love, which is the speedy. IMO, I think the speedy fits your style perfectly....my style is simular to yours and I have a black epi Alma, it's large too. The best thing to do is go in and try out the bags. Sorry, don't have a pic of me carrying it!

Oh!
So you guys are split 50/50!
The same way I feell AND the reason I wrote this thread! This has done nothing but confuse me! LOL!:lol:

So...I think I agree that the jasmin may be a little too structured. But It's so pretty! Care Thanks for the great pic! How does ur man feel about not having a head! hehe.

So, one more question, if the jasmin is too structured, should I go for the SOUFFLOT? Is it bigger than the jasmin?
If not I may just go for the speedy again.
I can't find a speedy in vanilla anywhere!

AussieLVLover said:
If you love the speedy, why not go for that in another colour like Mandarine or Red. Or perhaps see if you can get hold of something in the yellow epi with the gorgeous purple lining :love:.

Yup! Thats the idea! I want something like the yellow with the purple lining or the lilac or the vanilla. Colours that are hard to find.

I want to hear your opinions on the Soufflot as well. If its larger than the jasmin, less structured..
If not, it'll have to be the speedy. Maybe a 25 as I already have a 30.
Then theres the colour problem! (I found a lilac in 25, but i'm thinking the lilac may not be too wearable-yet gorgeous! maybe the vanilla would be easier to wear?)