A Coach sacrifice of love...

What a wonderful thing to do!!!! At least it went to someone who will truly appreciate it! I say let your mom have the black bag....think of all the sacrifices and worry she's spent on you, priceless!

LOL!

Amy

that was a pretty large sacrifice . . . i'd only fork over a COACH bag (free of charge) to my mother.

Well, it indirectly was for my mother since she really wanted get this boss something nice and she wasn't in the position to do so. I was a big weight off of her shoulders and she was so happy.

Mazuha, if my mother really loved Coach I would give it to her, but she's not that much of a purse fiend like me. As it stands I gave her a few other designer bags I had (a Gucci and another bag). Maybe I'll buy her one someday.

upswife, you're supposed to be making me feel better as in saying your wallet is so dark you could hardly recognize if from your black ones...:crybaby:

Just kidding. I'm sure the patina is sooooo gorgeous on it. :smile:

LOL - sorry, I cannot tell a lie. It's still beautiful aubergine. BUT - what you did, the kindness you showed, is NOT replacable. A handbag IS replacable and if you really want that color, I'm sure it will show up on eBay at some point. :smile:

Well, it indirectly was for my mother since she really wanted get this boss something nice and she wasn't in the position to do so. I was a big weight off of her shoulders and she was so happy.

Mazuha, if my mother really loved Coach I would give it to her, but she's not that much of a purse fiend like me. As it stands I gave her a few other designer bags I had (a Gucci and another bag). Maybe I'll buy her one someday.

I really was just kidding, you know, sucking in the mother 'sacrifices' thing for you! :graucho: But since you'be give her a Gucci purse she should def. be offering some money for your Coach! LOL!

Amy

That was a very kind thing to do. It most certainly will come bag to you. I don't know that I could do that. I have given my mom a Coach handbag and wallet as gifts
but don't know that I could give away a bag that was meant for me. That was the ultimate sacrifice.