A Cartier Valentines Day

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stunning, congrats ! :heart:

2. No, Not adjustable, They come in sizes and he knew my size from trying it on once when we were at the boutique!

I love it so much more then I thought I would!! It made a fantastic Valentines gift! Can you tell im still really giddy about it?? :P

3. awwww your hubby is a sweetheart!!

4. C i know how long uve been wanting one!! CONGRATS!! ITS STUNNNNNING!! HONESTLY!

5. Congrats - perfect V-day gift! I have the same one and was just as excited when DH gave me mine... enjoy!

6. Very pretty! What a wonderful husband you have!

7. Congrats!! Your DH is lovely, my DH got me one and I love it still!

8. Very lovely! Congrats!!!

9. Oh, that was really sweet! What a great thing for him to do to surprise you.

Any wrist shots to show it off? :graucho:

I didn't think we had a Cartier store in Tampa (we are neighbors).

10. Congrats! What a lovely picture of your gorgeous bracelet....Please post some modeling shots!

11. He got it from Orlando... ;)

12. What a thoughtful DH! You are so lucky, hope you had a wonderful Valentines!

13. Does your DH have a brother? Great present

14. So beautiful!!! What a sweet dh you lucky girl!! Congrats!

15. Don't you just love it when a DH does something like that. Even though they might not like it or agree with it, they do it anyway to make you happy. Just lovely :smile: xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice