$70k Ring Flushed!!

Something similar to that happened to my grandma-her stone fell out while she was doing laundry-they had to take the drum out of the machine and *luckily* the stone was RIGHT next to the tube that took all the dirty water out. Of course, it wasn't a 7ct diamond, but still :P

But you're right, it must not have fit very well if it slipped off like that.

Something similar to that happened to my grandma-her stone fell out while she was doing laundry-they had to take the drum out of the machine and *luckily* the stone was RIGHT next to the tube that took all the dirty water out. Of course, it wasn't a 7ct diamond, but still :P
That happened to my mom too, but she never got the stone back :sad:

Idk, this lady sounds like an idiot though. And I REALLY hope the couple paid for the $6k in repairs/ damages after the plumbers ripped out all those pipes! :s

I can't believe that happened! I would've literally had a heart attack! Lucky for her that they managed to find it! I cannot begin to imagine what my husband would've said if that was me!

Here is a pic of the ring, wish it was better quality (if only they had used their macro function, lol)

ba-odd_diamond_i_0499710408_part-1.jpg

The center stone definitely does not look like 7 carats to me. It must be 7 carats total weight of the whole ring. I think I see 2 side stones and pave on the band as well.