$70k Ring Flushed!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i would have ripped every up with my bare hands LOL

2. ^^^:roflmfao:

3. Wow, did the ring even fit her correctly? I can't imagine it just "falling off." Even in cooler weather, you wear a ring guard to make it fit well, especially on a 7 carat diamond, like the article stated.

I'm wondering what she was doing for it to fall into the toilet like that. :shrugs:

4. I'm suspicious- wonder if she and the finance were fighting that night and she regretted her actions.....

5. a 7 carat diamond for 70k? i feel like it should have been more expensive for that...

6. it would be if it were very high quality:yes:

7. I wonder if they had insurance.....

8. oh my gosh i cant believe they got it!

9. Whoa... I would have been way more careful with a ring like that!!!

10. thats what I want to know, maybe she was wiping too hard.

call me shallow, but if that happened to me...I would be crying like a baby

11. The article did say there was a large solitaire surrounded by smaller diamonds, for a total carat weight of 7ctw. It was not a 7ctw solitaire.

She needs to get her butt to the jeweler for some ring sizing - STAT!!

12. her butt!? LMBO!:lol:

13. well; her butt, and the rest of her too :amuse:

14. No offense but I would never put that ring on again. Sorry but I have a phobia about toilets. Yikes. I'm getting the shivers just thinking about it now.