6 Key Holder - button moves/twist normal?

Kanshu

Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

I just got a brand new 6 key holder in Damier Graphite. I just want to ask if it's normal for the button to twist/move if you put your thumb over it and twist?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I just got a brand new 6 key holder in Damier Graphite. I just want to ask if it's normal for the button to twist/move if you put your thumb over it and twist?

Thanks in advance!
Should not move at all

I own multiple of the 4 and 6 ring key holders and none have ever moved.

I’m so sorry about yours!

UPDATE: I went to an LV store in South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA. They actually have an Atelier there which is really nice! First, try they tried to hammer down the button using button snap drivers and the button snaps tightened up a little but as soon as I got back to the car I did one last check and the button was loose again. I went back and they've tried to fix it again but they couldn't; they looked for a spare button in stock to replace the snaps but didn't have any. They offered to replace the key holder, even it was hot-stamped, with a new one and hot-stamped it again. Took about 2 hours for the heat stamp to finish.

Shouldn't move. My Sarah wallet's button started doing that, but it was 6 or 7 years old by that point. I know it's bad but I just removed it, applied some super glue, and put it back in... lol. No problems since.