52 years old for face lift

Right now, my face looks pulled, my eyes are tiny... I am looking at my old pictures and thinking it wasn’t so bad, until I saw some real awful ones and remembered why I did what I did. My neck definitely looks better, no more layers of loose skins folding onto another folds after another folds with my chin tucked in... my smiles made multiple lines around my mouth... my eyes are however another story, my best feature about myself are my eyes and they look terrible... I am giving myself until Friday to freak out. I am praying to God not to punish me for wanting to unwind the clock a little...
One good thing is that there aren’t any pain. I am following their directions and adding more proteins. I am definitely glad that they did not take any fat from what little thighs I have left... my mommy tummy needs a tummy tucks after this even more... there aren’t any bruising but much more loose than before. You can’t get rid of the loose with exercise...

@jsorchid remember my tips to reduce bruising and swelling fast...ice packs, compression bandage, arnica pills and cream, bromelain in pineapple juice, sleep upright, no salty food, drink lots of water to flush, keep the room cold with just your head exposed in bed. Remember swelling is worst on day 3.

@jsorchid remember my tips to reduce bruising and swelling fast...ice packs, compression bandage, arnica pills and cream, bromelain in pineapple juice, sleep upright, no salty food, drink lots of water to flush, keep the room cold with just your head exposed in bed. Remember swelling is worst on day 3.
Thank you! Unfortunately I didn’t order the arnica pills on time. I am taking papaya enzymes as I heard it’s good too. Tomorrow i’ll Try to venture out for some pineapple juice but it’s tricky here. Koreans aren’t the most healthy conscious people, I don’t want pineapple flavored sugar drinks. I was told no ice packs on my fg, I am just using the pack for my eyes mostly. Also, I am not placing the cool compress on my face as often as the Smas need to be attached back to my skin? I thought that warmth means that the body is working to heal? I am not as swelled up as I thought I would, maybe it’s coming...

Reactions: EvaCandy
I finally got my hair washed. I didn’t wear scarf anymore since I was allowed to have my hair down. Swelling on my face is going down considerably but my smiles look crooked but they said it will resolve itself.

Reactions: MissOrange
I finally got my hair washed. I didn’t wear scarf anymore since I was allowed to have my hair down. Swelling on my face is going down considerably but my smiles look crooked but they said it will resolve itself.

You are so lucky with so little swelling, especially after an SMAS facelift. Can you surreptitiously
take some photos of before and afters of the clinic's facelifts. On their website there isn't any! So thanks for the one you posted on this thread. If you can get more that will be most appreciated. Good luck with your healing.

You are so lucky with so little swelling, especially after an SMAS facelift. Can you surreptitiously
take some photos of before and afters of the clinic's facelifts. On their website there isn't any! So thanks for the one you posted on this thread. If you can get more that will be most appreciated. Good luck with your healing.

Aha! I just clicked on the link you posted for ASPS and it does have b&a of their facelifts. How odd I haven't been able to get this site before. Thanks for that. But still good if you can find more in their photo albums to post. Thanks in advance.

Thank you! Unfortunately I didn’t order the arnica pills on time. I am taking papaya enzymes as I heard it’s good too. Tomorrow i’ll Try to venture out for some pineapple juice but it’s tricky here. Koreans aren’t the most healthy conscious people, I don’t want pineapple flavored sugar drinks. I was told no ice packs on my fg, I am just using the pack for my eyes mostly. Also, I am not placing the cool compress on my face as often as the Smas need to be attached back to my skin? I thought that warmth means that the body is working to heal? I am not as swelled up as I thought I would, maybe it’s coming...

Great review @jsorchid. And fast recovery. May I ask how you are ? Also, will you be able to post a pic of just the ear area where scar/incisions are.

I contacted ASPS and they replies promptly. They recommended fat graft and nose job. This is what they said: "You'd better to have fat graft and cut the hooked nose.". :smile: I never thought i had a hooked nose but seems I have one! They also do stem cell. I will definitely set up an appointment with them.
I also contacted Line and their prices are ridiculously high compared to their recommendations don't seem valuable for the price they are charging.
View Clinic seems more knowledgeable and they also recommended fat transfer. They price is close to ASPS.
MVP also suggested fat graft and the price is lower than both ASPS and View. They initially asked me if I wanted my cheeks to be done and i explained I don't want any bone shaving procedures because they cause skin sagging.
I also contacted Dream and they only suggested PRP and laser but I asked their cost of Rejuran and fat graft. They charge 1.5 million kwon for 4cc of Rejuran. Their fat graft is higher than Area88, ASPS and View. Talking to these clinic I started thinking they give foreigner some odd price to see how they react. Line is way off on their prices. will not even go to them for the initial consult.

Great review @jsorchid. And fast recovery. May I ask how you are ? Also, will you be able to post a pic of just the ear area where scar/incisions are.

Just be aware the scars probably won't show clearly on an iPhone pic. You probably will need good lighting too.
I know Dr Lee, VIP's stitching is amazing and almost invisible but again different people heal in different ways. For example if you have a tendency to have hypertrophic scarring.

27DC6EAA-4B58-4C1A-954A-7637D7A92FE4.jpeg B2F3CB31-8CE6-4545-A8CD-5138350CB85D.jpeg
This was me about 4 days before the surgery in good lighting and bad lighting... I like my neck much better now, hope it will get me through 10 years I’ll post after photos more after I recover some more. There is a fluid collection on my right bottom gum that is making my smile weird. I sent them a text and they will look at it Monday... I don’t think it’s fg as fg feels firm to touch. Maybe it will resolve itself before Monday but I hate having uneven smile. I did anticipate some hiccups so I am not too terribly worried but dang I still don’t like any complications.

View attachment 4241653
I wear ponytails a lot as I exercise. I am going to have my hair dresser cut my hair around the incision sites as if I have lot of baby hair... I don’t know how the scaring is going to turn out. I think my scars tend to turn white. If any of you have advice on about scaring let me know please!

WOW, WOW, WOW. Beautiful stitching. Even I wouldn't be able to do embroidery in such a fine manner! You said you were a smoker, just beware that this could impact on your healing.

View attachment 4241661 View attachment 4241654
This was me about 4 days before the surgery in good lighting and bad lighting... I like my neck much better now, hope it will get me through 10 years I’ll post after photos more after I recover some more. There is a fluid collection on my right bottom gum that is making my smile weird. I sent them a text and they will look at it Monday... I don’t think it’s fg as fg feels firm to touch. Maybe it will resolve itself before Monday but I hate having uneven smile. I did anticipate some hiccups so I am not too terribly worried but dang I still don’t like any complications.

Hello, please clarify in your before pics you look Caucasian but your close up of your stitches you look Asian. LOL.