40's, 50's, and 60's LV LoVers Club

suzyq213

O.G.
Feb 9, 2012
So I know we're out there and loving our bags! Maybe its because I got into LV later in my life but I'm enjoying wearing mine and looking at others model theirs. Thing is there aren't any modeling shots of more mature people and their bags. Is it because people don't want to stand with (or alongside) younger folks and their beautiful LV's? I look through these posts and don't see any. I look on YouTube and see a few.

I'm just wondering or as my granddaughter says, "I'm just thinkin' about".:lol:

Should I start by posting my own modeling shots?

BTW.....I love all the people's pics on here. They have inspired me.

YES! Post your modeling shots. I have thought the exact same thing and I would love to have more shots and conversations with women in my age group. I am 57. I got into LV 2 years ago with a Mono Pap 30, then MC pochette and mono cles and then my DE Totally pm last month. Here is a modeling pick of me with my Totally.

Attachments

• totally 4.JPG
    totally 4.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 559
Reactions: Berliner Cat
YES! Post your modeling shots. I have thought the exact same thing and I would love to have more shots and conversations with women in my age group. I am 57. I got into LV 2 years ago with a Mono Pap 30, then MC pochette and mono cles and then my DE Totally pm last month. Here is a modeling pick of me with my Totally.

Wow! I'm so happy to see that! And I love your new new Totally! That is one that I'm considering, but I already have a Totally MM in Monogram. I use it all the time.

And while we're devulging our age I'm 61 and got my first LV 2 yrs ago on my birthday. Since then I've gotten an Eva Clutch DE, a Vernis Sarah wallet, a Zippy DE coin purse, and an Azur Cles. I also just bought my first pre-loved Petit Noe, but have not received it yet. I've come to appreciate these bags and now see what all the fuss is about.

I'll post my pics soon too:biggrin:

I'm 45 1/2 yrs old. LOL! I bought my first in January - Looping GM. Then an Emilie wallet (red) in March. And THEN a Totally PM last week. Got rid of a husband and found a new lover in Louis Vuitton. L'amour. Le sigh. :smile:

Mono: Looping GM, Emilie wallet (red!), Totally PM

I'm glad you've found something you like; a diversion!

I know how once you have one LV you're not satisfied until you bring in a few more pieces. It really is addicting. And this is an addiction that nobody else "gets".

Glad you're here.:yahoo:

I'm glad you've found something you like; a diversion!

I know how once you have one LV you're not satisfied until you bring in a few more pieces. It really is addicting. And this is an addiction that nobody else "gets".

Glad you're here.:yahoo:
Exactly! I'm going to an LV store - for the first time EVA' - this weekend. GAH!!! I visited LV in Paris a few years ago. THE MECCA! It was amazing, but with a sulky man in tow it was no fun. Going with a girlfriend this weekend and can't wait. :smile: