3baguette

yeah I've recently bought one in grey with different colour around the edges. It's a pretty versatile bag as it comes with 2 removable straps so you can wear it as a clutch, on the arm or across the shoulder (the size is great as well!). I probably have mine for about 2 months and found the flap make a slight mark/dent on the inside of bag when you close and open. But overall , I really like the bag :smile:

yeah I've recently bought one in grey with different colour around the edges. It's a pretty versatile bag as it comes with 2 removable straps so you can wear it as a clutch, on the arm or across the shoulder (the size is great as well!). I probably have mine for about 2 months and found the flap make a slight mark/dent on the inside of bag when you close and open. But overall , I really like the bag :smile:

That is great! I am sure it is beautiful!

I'm actually not sure if I'm going to keep mine, it is such a beautiful bag, the quality is amazing and the bag itself is such a great mixture of modern and classic and it's just super clean and simple. BUT I feel like it maybe too formal for me and I'm finding myself TRYING to wear it. But when I think about letting it go it makes me sad because it's so lovely, I'm super torn :sad:

I'm actually not sure if I'm going to keep mine, it is such a beautiful bag, the quality is amazing and the bag itself is such a great mixture of modern and classic and it's just super clean and simple. BUT I feel like it maybe too formal for me and I'm finding myself TRYING to wear it. But when I think about letting it go it makes me sad because it's so lovely, I'm super torn :sad:
I love the leather and the color of your 3Baguette. It's so chic. :love: I would carry it wearing jeans (blue regular denim, so as to match) and in that way, make the bag less formal. And if I had a 3Baguette, I'd add a Strap You! :graucho:

I love the leather and the color of your 3Baguette. It's so chic. :love: I would carry it wearing jeans (blue regular denim, so as to match) and in that way, make the bag less formal. And if I had a 3Baguette, I'd add a Strap You! :graucho:

Ugh I looooove the Staps! I'm thinking of saving and maybe buying one of those to get a strap that may make it less formal, something a little more fun. I put Furbert on it and he brings some extra cuteness to the bag. I think maybe the key to making this bag work for me is customization!?

Ugh I looooove the Staps! I'm thinking of saving and maybe buying one of those to get a strap that may make it less formal, something a little more fun. I put Furbert on it and he brings some extra cuteness to the bag. I think maybe the key to making this bag work for me is customization!?
;)

I love the 3baguette! I would love to see some mod shots............what color did you get?

I would think this bag would easily dress up or down, depending on your style;). And I always believe you should customize your bag to your tastes. Personally, I'm all about the buggies and customization with initial hangtags I'm loving the StarpYous too!

I love the 3baguette! I would love to see some mod shots............what color did you get?

I would think this bag would easily dress up or down, depending on your style;). And I always believe you should customize your bag to your tastes. Personally, I'm all about the buggies and customization with initial hangtags I'm loving the StarpYous too!

Mines blue!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451333590.339305.jpg
Here it is as a crossbody! I've been finding different ways to make it work with my Saint Laurent SDJ strap.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451333651.028922.jpg
Here's another of it as a crossbody hanging (excuse the messy room lol).
I think when spring comes around I'll wear it more?
It's a beautiful bag I moved a lot around to get it so I don't want to quite give up on it yet!

Mines blue!
View attachment 3224811
Here it is as a crossbody! I've been finding different ways to make it work with my Saint Laurent SDJ strap.
View attachment 3224812
Here's another of it as a crossbody hanging (excuse the messy room lol).
I think when spring comes around I'll wear it more?
It's a beautiful bag I moved a lot around to get it so I don't want to quite give up on it yet!
Hi jp23! I remembered your mod shots and wanted to know if you have still been enjoying your bag. The classic lines.....and the closing mechanism have intrigued me for a while now. Has the closing mechanism stayed as smooth As when it was new?

Reactions: averagejoe
I think it's very nice. It kind of has the sophistication of the Celine Box but has a very unique closing mechanism.

I have a light grey one with silver hardware on its way to me, and love that you said it has the sophistication of the Celine Box. The Box is my absolute favorite bag, and I also have it in light grey. I wear cool tones almost all the time, and light grey is my favorite spring and summer neutral. I didn't try it out before buying, so hope the closure doesn't bother me. I baby my Box, and envision using this when I want to worry less. Traipsing through Italy on holiday, perhaps :smile:.