30 hours in Paris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on your order!! What a fabulous story :woohoo:

Thank you for sharing it with us!

2. LuvBirkin Thank you so much for posting the picture of the TB, it's a gorgeous c/w I had never seen in a scarf!! of course my heart dropped when I read you saw an orange one as well...my HG..sigh!! Hope to score one when I go there this summer!! Thanks again and I am looking forward to your beautiful RG birkin!!

3. Great Story -- can't wait till your reveal!!

4. :hugs: Welcome back.

Keeping fingers crossed for the delivery of RG soon.

5. Congratulations on your order and thank you for sharing this story.
    I hope you'll get 'the call' very soon and I'm looking forward to your reveal ;).

6. Congrats! You are really lucky to be able to order an RG, we are all looking forward to your reveal!

7. :cutesy: dreamdoll, hermeshunter, Lutz, **Chanel** & periogirl28

:sos: Channeling my thoughts to FSH right now!!!

8. #23 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Jumping on LuvBirkin's bandwagon, my friend was in Paris this week and placed an order for me!!! I'm super excited and don't know the details yet, but now, I'm super angsting on whether the order will go through, the process of waiting, etc. I will be in super trepidation and hope that the bag is ready before our May trip. It will be a nice choice to have if I am able to pick it up there or have them ship it!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I decided on the Etoupe 30cm Togo in PHW.

Thank you to my super H guardian angel (M), who has been so helpful with all her advice, willingness to help a total stranger and encouragement!

Also, thank you to everyone for welcoming me to tPF and for all the great information everyone has posted here. ClassicTwist, mistikat, anin8888 (this will definitely be a great 10th!!), tillie46, tnw, esmeh, birkel, pepper, lizlee316, Blue Parrot, Luva Pug....sorry if I missed anyone.

LuvBirkin - I'm so excited for us both!!! Can't wait for both bags to come (and soon!).

For those going to FSH in Feb, it doesn't seem like it's a for sure thing, but it seems like they are allowing orders in some cases so it doesn't hurt to ask nicely if they don't have what you're looking for. GL!

9. :ghi5: tustin!

10. Tustin, hope your bags shows up before your May trip. I ordered a bag in October and still no sign of it so don 't be to disapointed if it doesn't

11. ladyhermes - what did you order? Did you order a non-exotic too? Have you followed up since you ordered it?

I am not holding out much hope that it will be there in May - just that it would be LOVELY if it were. I'm just excited that I've been able to order the color of my choice because I was very worried that I would not be lucky when we showed up at FSH in May.

12. Thanks for sharing! I'm dying to go to Paris someday :heart:

Congrats on the scarf and the order, RG is lovely!

13. A trip to Paris is always exciting! Hope it can arrive soon! :graucho: