3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' Bag...Anyone?

Hi! I've purchased two mini Pashli bags off Reebonz in the past year and I've never had an issue with its authenticity ... until I read through the different threads of Pashli bags on Purseforum. For one, I've realised that the Phillip Lim logo on both dustbags are all aligned in the center, while those on Youtube or websites are aligned to the left. Out of curiosity, is this indicative of anything? I am half-thinking of going down to a local Phillip Lim boutique to see if I can authenticate the bags. Advice please? Thanks in advance!
Sorry I have nothing helpful to offer, but mine is aligned to the left too... Maybe it was changed throughout the years?
Codes on the tag and booklet of my bag differ as well (Tag: AP240179SKCW, booklet: AP14-0179SKCW).
pl2207.jpg

Reactions: chatitoff
Hi! I've purchased two mini Pashli bags off Reebonz in the past year and I've never had an issue with its authenticity ... until I read through the different threads of Pashli bags on Purseforum. For one, I've realised that the Phillip Lim logo on both dustbags are all aligned in the center, while those on Youtube or websites are aligned to the left. Out of curiosity, is this indicative of anything? I am half-thinking of going down to a local Phillip Lim boutique to see if I can authenticate the bags. Advice please? Thanks in advance!

I bought my mini pashi from the boutique in Nov 2016. The print on my dust bag is at the centre bottom position.
20161122_145041_resized.jpg

Sorry I have nothing helpful to offer, but mine is aligned to the left too... Maybe it was changed throughout the years? Codes on the tag and booklet of my bag differ as well (Tag: AP240179SKCW, booklet: AP14-0179SKCW). View attachment 4144834

Thanks for your reply nonetheless! My patent mini pashli does not come with a serial number behind the inner zipped compartment, but I guess I'll stop doubting its authenticity for now :smile:

Reactions: Sora_V
I have so many memories with my Mini Pashli, it was my first big splurge on a bag. I really appreciate the design, for a bag that is less than $1000, it has a lot of detail to it & the quality is not bad at all. My pashli is over 5 years old & she is still one of my most used bag. So glad that I chose her as my first bag!

View attachment 4201920
She is lovely!

Reactions: Tanasiluv
Am really liking the new pashli bag. Anyone has it and can review how difficult it is to reach things in the bottom?

hp130119-002-00-1x-t

I have seen them popped up on some online stores once a while. They are very heavy though.
I checked Saks, Neiman & the Lim online store as well and no one had it. I hadn't heard of it discontinued so was just surprised no one had it in stock.
I am worried about the weight but wanted to test it. Maybe I should just go for the Medium when I get a chance to go into a Lim store.
Thank you!

I’ve posted this question in the care forum but wanted to ask here as well, since I’m desperate. My pashli medium satchel’s handles turned black quickly and I’m not sure how to clean them. Tried baby wipes, didn’t work. The original color is copper. Would it be possible to clean it at home or do I have to bring it to a bag spa for color restoration? Anyone else has had the same problem? I’ve carried the bag only a few times:sad: TIA!
View attachment 4416964

Attachments

• IMG_5259.JPG
    IMG_5259.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I checked Saks, Neiman & the Lim online store as well and no one had it. I hadn't heard of it discontinued so was just surprised no one had it in stock.
I am worried about the weight but wanted to test it. Maybe I should just go for the Medium when I get a chance to go into a Lim store.
Thank you!

Don’t buy the large even if you find it I am 5’8 and physically quite strong yet the weight of it still bothers me daily. You barely fill it and it weighs like there’s bricks in there !

I’ve posted this question in the care forum but wanted to ask here as well, since I’m desperate. My pashli medium satchel’s handles turned black quickly and I’m not sure how to clean them. Tried baby wipes, didn’t work. The original color is copper. Would it be possible to clean it at home or do I have to bring it to a bag spa for color restoration? Anyone else has had the same problem? I’ve carried the bag only a few times:sad: TIA!
View attachment 4416964

It looks to me like the color rubbed off. So you can’t clean but need to get it restored. I try to be careful with mine by making sure I don’t wear/handle the handles when I wear hand lotion or use the Crossbody strap when I have sweaty hands.

Reactions: Sora_V
It looks to me like the color rubbed off. So you can’t clean but need to get it restored. I try to be careful with mine by making sure I don’t wear/handle the handles when I wear hand lotion or use the Crossbody strap when I have sweaty hands.
Thanks for your advice. I'm still on the fence about restoring since repair shop told me color match wouldn't be perfect and it will peel off in no time. I put on hand cream constantly, also carrying the bag on the crook of my bare arm for a whole day under hot weather did damage I guess.