3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' Bag...Anyone?

I wouldn't say there are any differences besides the sizes between the two. My green/ yellow pashli is an older style so my large pashli does have some visible differences but that is because of its age. My navy pashli is newer and has the "d rings" for the detachable shoulder strap and connector for the handles. Otherwise, I'd have to say they are the same bag but different sizes. I agree that the medium pashli is pretty large considering its labeled as a medium bag, and I'm 5'7. I do prefer larger bags though, I tend to carry my life around with me.

Please share a picture of your pashli we'd live to see it.

I've also added a picture of my large pashli with my large ryder- the ryder I feel is larger. These are my two favorites and I'm always switching between them.

Thank you so much! I just want to make sure the bag I received is a medium as indicated on the website. The plastic bag is came in has it labeled as a medium pashli. I just want to make sure :smile: I was hoping there was a stitching or zipper count or something that would confirm it's a medium. Will definitely post photos when I can :smile: I'm obsessed with the color!

Do you think I should buy this bag Pashli large in ink? Pls anyone encourage me to buy it hahaha or tell me the good things of this bag. I'm so confused seriously, couldn't sleep at night
Sadly I only have one pashli and it's a medium in orchid. But I love the pashli so much that now I also want a large one in a dark green. I just don't have the funds yet and I'm also hoping to catch it on sale.
Maybe you can find some videos on YouTube discussing pros and cons of the large one.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Hey everyone!

Okay - may I get opinions from those who know the med vs large? This looks like a medium right ? Lol. For reference I'm 5'2, so I'm on the shorter side :smile:. Please excuse the outfit, I had a baby a week ago and can only fit in my husbands gym shorts at the moment . Thank you all!

I wouldn't say there are any differences besides the sizes between the two. My green/ yellow pashli is an older style so my large pashli does have some visible differences but that is because of its age. My navy pashli is newer and has the "d rings" for the detachable shoulder strap and connector for the handles. Otherwise, I'd have to say they are the same bag but different sizes. I agree that the medium pashli is pretty large considering its labeled as a medium bag, and I'm 5'7. I do prefer larger bags though, I tend to carry my life around with me.

Please share a picture of your pashli we'd live to see it.

I've also added a picture of my large pashli with my large ryder- the ryder I feel is larger. These are my two favorites and I'm always switching between them.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 837
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 846
  • IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 845
Reactions: Scully Piper
Hey everyone!

Okay - may I get opinions from those who know the med vs large? This looks like a medium right ? Lol. For reference I'm 5'2, so I'm on the shorter side :smile:. Please excuse the outfit, I had a baby a week ago and can only fit in my husbands gym shorts at the moment . Thank you all!

It is definitely a medium. You can tell because the rectangular closure is the same size on both the medium and the large so it looks different in proportion to the size of the bag. On the medium the closure, handles and zippers are all closer together.

Reactions: Scully Piper
Hello Fellow Pashli Fans :smile:

I was at my local off fifth and found two large pashli in oxblood on clearance for $399. I took some photos for comparison purposes to my lapis medium, which I had on me. I'm 5'2 for reference. Hopefully this helps someone deciding on the medium vs large. If anyone is interested in the bags, just pm me and I can let you know the location :smile:.

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 850
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 874
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 873
Hello Fellow Pashli Fans :smile:

I was at my local off fifth and found two large pashli in oxblood on clearance for $399. I took some photos for comparison purposes to my lapis medium, which I had on me. I'm 5'2 for reference. Hopefully this helps someone deciding on the medium vs large. If anyone is interested in the bags, just pm me and I can let you know the location :smile:.
Wow what a difference! Thank you for posting these amazing comparison pics [emoji4]