3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' Bag...Anyone?

Hello all! Thinking about purchasing a large pashli, but I'm short-4'11. However, I'm not skinny, would this bag look way too large and overwhelming if I wore it cross body? I would use it for work to carry laptop and files-tired of looking a bit sloppy at the office with my timbucktu (sp?) I throw around...

I really love the look of this bag, but unfortunately the large is just sooo heavy! Now that I have a child, I just can't imagine carry that bag and him at the same time!
Has anyone had any luck selling theirs? And if so, where? TIA!

I really love the look of this bag, but unfortunately the large is just sooo heavy! Now that I have a child, I just can't imagine carry that bag and him at the same time!

I sold a large ink pashli to Fashionphile last March. It was in excellent condition and I want to say I got paid $300, but I can't remember the exact amount.

I sell on ebay and poshmark. They sell pretty well, I just sold 2 pashlis, a mini and a medium. Ebay has lower fees but poshmark is a quicker sale

I sell on ebay and poshmark. They sell pretty well, I just sold 2 pashlis, a mini and a medium. Ebay has lower fees but poshmark is a quicker sale
I could try Poshmark. I just feel like I wait and wait with Posh. Ebay seems to sell faster, but I haven't had much experience selling with both. I tend to keep my bags forever, even if they just sit in their dust bag. I'm doing a cleaning and trying to only keep the bags that I know I will use again.

Hello to the owner of mini Pashli, is long wallet (like LV sarah or 19cm length of wallet) can fit in your mini bag? and what else can fir on your mini bag? Thanks

I can fit a full-size continental wallet in my mini Pashli (Balenciaga arena is the one I used), but both side zippers have to be opened and I can't fit much else in there besides maybe a checkbook. If you're going to use a mini, I suggest switching out wallets to a smaller style - I use a tri-fold and had way more room. HTH.

Reactions: Gabrie
I can fit a full-size continental wallet in my mini Pashli (Balenciaga arena is the one I used), but both side zippers have to be opened and I can't fit much else in there besides maybe a checkbook. If you're going to use a mini, I suggest switching out wallets to a smaller style - I use a tri-fold and had way more room. HTH.
Thank you, I went to store and yes fit but really tight for long wallet :smile:

Hello to the owner of mini Pashli, is long wallet (like LV sarah or 19cm length of wallet) can fit in your mini bag? and what else can fir on your mini bag? Thanks
My long wallet fits inside my mini Pashli but you wouldn't have space in the bag for much more. I would suggest either go medium size or get a mini wallet (like the LV Rosalie or Victorine, or a zippy coin purse). I own the Victorine and it fits great with space for a small mirror and lipstick, and tissue packet, maybe even my LV cles on top (as the pashli's leather is quite forgiving). HTH!

considering the mini pashli in cashew. do you guys think this bag will be dated soon? not sure if i should drop the money for something i cant wear long term.

i generally stick to classics like LV speedy, chanel classic flap, goyard tote - as i want to wear my bags long term ;)

My long wallet fits inside my mini Pashli but you wouldn't have space in the bag for much more. I would suggest either go medium size or get a mini wallet (like the LV Rosalie or Victorine, or a zippy coin purse). I own the Victorine and it fits great with space for a small mirror and lipstick, and tissue packet, maybe even my LV cles on top (as the pashli's leather is quite forgiving). HTH!
Thank you :smile: I went to local boutique and yes my big Sarah wallet can fit but not give me an extra room. Now no reason for me not to get mini Pashli, probably will get in magenta colour.