2nd hand Birkins in Paris

If any of you are going to Paris, just so you know: EXPO VENTE DU 8ÈME, 18 rue Jean Mermoz (Rond-point des Champs Elysées) Tel: 01.42.25.16.63,
have a 35 black with GH birkin! Gorgeous, I took pics!

Thanks for all the replies, I will definitely check these beautiful stores when I am in Paris!
What about this one: Cento Borse, Milan.
They supposely have some Hermes / Chanel items as well...

I know there's a thread on reputable resellers and on scoring a B or K in Paris but not sure if I happened to see a thread on Parisian resellers. Anyone have experience with any Parisian resellers? DH and I are headed to Paris around Christmas time. I'd love to add to my collection from either H FSH or George V, but in case I fail I am open to the reseller option as well.

Have heard that Catherine B. is a great place to try and obtain a barely used B, K or Constance. Can anyone else comment? Many thanks in advance!

She has a great selection of Hermes and Chanel vintage bags. Most are in beautiful condition.

Her prices for Vintage Box Kelly bags start at euros 6800, Vintage Croc Kellys are arround euros 30K, Leather Constances at euros 6500...Croc Constance: I stopped listening to her...

I had that very bad feeling she would throw a price according to the client's face.

I did not ask about Birkins, I had enough.

But again,
The bags are VERY nice.

She has a great selection of Hermes and Chanel vintage bags. Most are in beautiful condition.

Her prices for Vintage Box Kelly bags start at euros 6800, Vintage Croc Kellys are arround euros 30K, Leather Constances at euros 6500...Croc Constance: I stopped listening to her...

I had that very bad feeling she would throw a price according to the client's face.

But again,
The bags are VERY nice.
I had the same feeling, when called her once - she wanted to see me in person and refused to give any indication of prices for kellys. i was calling from another city though, if i was in paris I would have gone to the shop. But that call was enough for me.

But again,
The bags are VERY nice.

I agree that she is a betch. I did ask about a toile birkin once, I could tell from first glance that it was old (like 80s/90s old) and she quoted me a price that was above what a new all leather birkin would cost at H. When I expressed surprise, she replied sarcastically that no, that is the price in Russian rubles but u would have to pay in rubles cash.

But yeah, she has nice things, I guess.

Thank you! Enough said...

I agree that she is a betch. I did ask about a toile birkin once, I could tell from first glance that it was old (like 80s/90s old) and she quoted me a price that was above what a new all leather birkin would cost at H. When I expressed surprise, she replied sarcastically that no, that is the price in Russian rubles but u would have to pay in rubles cash.

But yeah, she has nice things, I guess.

Gulp...Guess I would stop listening at that point too!

But again,
The bags are VERY nice.

I agree that she is a betch. I did ask about a toile birkin once, I could tell from first glance that it was old (like 80s/90s old) and she quoted me a price that was above what a new all leather birkin would cost at H. When I expressed surprise, she replied sarcastically that no, that is the price in Russian rubles but u would have to pay in rubles cash
Yes, indeed!
The customar service at Catherine-b is atrocious! :rolleyes: I would never purchase anything from her. There are so many other options if you are living in Japan.

This is an old thread but I don't want to start a new one. I have the same question. Any Kelly in the 2nd hand shops? Any recommendations? Thank you in advance
I've never had a problem with Catherine B. Haven't bought there but they've been perfectly nice and friendly anytime I stop in.

Collector Square has fans and detractors. A member here had a very bad experience with a bag that was lost in the mail, and I had an experience where they sold a bag they had said they'd hold for me (bird in hand, I guess). But I would say I trust them for authenticity. They are very close to H Sevres so you can do a trifecta of Bon Marche/CS/Hermes.

The Artcurial auctions are fun, too.

Reactions: Hermezzy