2024 Bags Wishlist - What are you buying in 2024?

I had planned to buy no bags (!!!) this year. Already "slipped" with a small Prada almost-backpack. (Convinced myself it's the perfect toodling around bag for spring.)

I am going to strongly consider a Joseph Duclos bag (either L30 or new flap nubuck) on my next trip to Paris after the olympics.

I was supposed to be challenging myself to buy no handbags this year after going literally overboard with purchases in 2023. I knew it would be a challenge but I really thought there could not possibly be anything else I need. Then I stumbled across a beautiful lady Dior bag on Sunday that I had to have and fell off the wagon. It's the red and white le coeur des papillons print.

Other bags currently on my wish list are Chanel 22 small in pale yellow shiny calfskin and I would eventually like a Bottega Veneta teen Jodie, Celine Triomphe and Loewe flamenco. The problem with those 3 is I can never figure out what color I would want.

My ultimate holy grail would be the Bvlgari x Casablanca mosaic serpenti bag but it's impossible to find on the resale market. i like the Bvlgari Roma too but again, same issue I always have with none of the colors making sense for me.
So I fell off the wagon again and Bottega Veneta moved up on my list but I ended up with the small Hop not the Jodie (got oyster color which is a very light lavender). Also contemplating the large Hop in Chamomile but it's huge. Also decided against the Chanel 22 in yellow as I prefer color of the pastel yellow Lady dior so now that's on my list along with the mini miss caro from the 4 saisons winter collection. Would still love a 22 but now that joins the "but what color?" list.