2023 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
-B30 (Gris meyer, noir, biscuit, etain, chai, mauve pale, or any bright colors)
-K25
-Anything in vert fizz! :lol: (refer to last line)
-Mini Kelly II (etoupe) GOT THIS TODAY 🥰
-Still looking for Petit H cat charm (from 2018 Halloween)
-Kelly Danse
-Evelyne TPM in gris meyer etain
-Bolide 1923 25
-Mini Bolide (etoupe)
-Kelly togo wallet (etoupe, etain, vert fizz, any HW) :yahoo: (see above)

I did the most insane thing in January and requested the impossible

A mini Kelly or b25 in ostrich Vert Criquet (pics taken from Instagram / this forum from lucky members )

It’s end of July and still waiting for a big miracle

View attachment 5828732View attachment 5828733
Fun update:

I received a b25 ostrich in bleu glacier and made a SO black ostrich mini Kelly. Even though I didn’t get my green request, I got everything else… now if only I knew how long the wait for my SO will be…

Fun update:

I received a b25 ostrich in bleu glacier and made a SO black ostrich mini Kelly. Even though I didn’t get my green request, I got everything else… now if only I knew how long the wait for my SO will be…
Wow!! That’s amazing. Blue glacier is my dream colour!! What’s the hardware?

AnowWow!! That’s amazing. Blue glacier is my dream colour!! What’s the hardware?
phw — I just love how it looks frosty with the hw ☃️

I wear a lot of jeans and shirts in LA and I saw this “look” online while googling for ostrich bleu glacier ❄️ my SA was also amazing for getting me the same khaki green Chypre sandals

Added a photo of my bag too

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpeg
    IMG_0228.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 103
Went really off the rails this year, but my tastes in fashion can change wildly and dramatically fast, so I'm not surprised 😅 Updated edits in bold!

1. An older Bolide 31 in ostrich (hoping to find one with some patina to the handles) Ended up with a Bolide 45cm in natural Chamonix, though I'd still love a vintage ostrich Bolide 31!
2. Another Kelly 32 or a 35 but in a more throw-around type leather (togo, clemence, or buffle), though if one came up at the right price in ghillies or lakis form, that would also be fun. Ended up with a Kelly 35cm in gold Gulliver, which is better for me since I like the smoothness and lightness! I sold my clemence bolides this year because I didn't like the weight. I would still love a ghillies or lakis one day in a smooth leather.
3. C'est la Fete cashmere shawl Not as interested now in this print.
4. A vintage Drag bag Tried one on in person and didn't love it on me,
5. En Liberte Twilly I decided I don't care for Twillys on bag handles!

At some point I would like a HAC 32, but it has to be just the right one. Perusing the used shops in Tokyo next year will be a blast! Did peruse the used shops in Tokyo and ended up with a vache natural HAC 32! It's perfect!

I was very pleased this year, with a K25 Sellier in one of my top combinations. What was also nice about having it and being able to use it for 8 months now is that I am much more sure and particular about what I am looking for for my next bag. Hopefully it happens in 2023!

I would love a B30 with GHW/RGHW in a grey or maybe a dark green. Every time I see Vert De Gris or Etain, I feel like those colors are meant for me. I know that is dramatic, but they really are beautiful. I was going to wait until after the holidays to reiterate that with my SA. I know he is probably slammed with Christmas shoppers right now.

I spent a lot less with H this calendar year than I did in 2021, but I feel like I am more known at my store generally and have gotten very comfortable with what I like and don't like. MY SA is certainly not pushy. I also appreciate that people on the forum are into Hermes as a whole brand and not just quota bags. Scarves are my first Hermes love and will probably always be. RTW and shoes after that, followed by lovely bags after.
One year later, no Birkin offers as of yet. My store had some personnel changes so I started working with a new SA, which has been great, but it has also been a process for both of us to get to know one another such as my tastes and preferences and her preferred communication and appointment style. She does bring up each time I go in store she has not forgotten about my bag wishlist, which is kind of her.

With the holiday season, I have no/low expectations of getting a bag in 2023 at this point. I imagine people who spend A LOT more than me will be in front of the queue and occupying the stores time. I totally understand and a handbag is not life or death so it will happen whenever it happens. This year I have primarily bought RTW pieces that have been versatile and have served me well so I would consider it a good shopping year overall.

I wish everyone here will get whatever H items that they are wishing for in 2023 - I truly understand and appreciate the anxiety of waiting. I was in that position in previous years but 2022 has been such a wonderful year for me, finally! My dream BN B30 GHW finally made its appearance in March and two SOs arrived way ahead of their time (I was expecting them either in 2023 or 2024), which was great for DH as otherwise he would have to pay more if they came later.

I hope that one day I can say: I am happy and do not want anything H! But, in the meantime, my wish list for 2023:

1. B30 en desordre in Caban - it was love at first sight when I first saw this in person during my visit to the Sevres store in October. The one that I saw was in gold but after talking to my SD, we both agree that I will definitely love Caban (I was thinking of Noir at first) as I am crazy over anything dark blue from H (think bleu nuit, bleu indigo, bleu marine).
  2. GP30 in Beton - this will be a great addition to the light neutrals that I have in my collection (Rose Sakura and Bleu Pale, also Etoupe). Although to be honest, I thought a brightly coloured GP30 is gorgeous as well (like Rouge Casaque) - probably in 2024!
  3. Dalvy PM/MM in Rouge H - planning to visit Japan to search for one in 2023.
  4. A Dogon recto verso wallet - in any dark or bright colours.
In my longlist (2023 and beyond) - a smooth Barenia B30/B35 in PHW (any colour), a Rouge H HAC 32, a Kelly Lakis, a Jay Ahr Birkin, and a Bleu Marine/Noir corduroy/swift Roulis 23.
Two out of four for me with one unexpected purchase. I just picked up my B30 en desordre in Caban a couple of days ago while the GP30 in Beton came in some months back. No sign of a Dogon recto verso wallet for this year. And looks like I have to defer my chase for a Rouge H Dalvy! The unexpected purchase was a Bolide on wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.