2022 Holiday Dior Beauty - Minaudiere, Lipstick sets, Advent Calendar, etc.

Thanks for posting. I was wondering when this years would be out.
Agree with snibor - thanks for posting, OG.

I liked last year's better, to be honest. : / This is pretty but it looks like a cosmetic case on a chain, whereas the gold and beautiful inscribed details on last year's made it look like a real minaudiere with a chain.

Agree with all!

I thought I'd rename the thread so all can share any other holiday items - fragrance, skincare etc.

Also on the website, almost seems like a good deal!

Rouge Dior Set

1665032255904.png

And 2022 Advent Calendar to come:

1665032342612.png

DESCRIPTION
"At night, stretched out in the magical Dior gardens, looking north, I gaze up to the constellations around the North Star that seem to play in the twinkling sky. I breathe in the heady scent of the flowers. Their fragrance mingles with the magic of the constellations, bringing this fantastic scene to life.” Pietro Ruffo

For this new edition of the Dior Advent calendar, the artist Pietro Ruffo, friend of the House of Dior, has imagined a magical and luxurious astral world where a profusion of flowers, wonderous constellations, stardust and fantastic beasts mix. The Big Dipper, the Giraffe, the Lynx, Draco, the Little Dipper, Cepheus, Perseus and Cassiopeia seem to dance around the North Star symbolized by the iconic 30 Avenue Montaigne address. Eight constellations adorn the Advent calendar, like Christian Dior's lucky number.

Open each of the 24 windows of the Advent calendar one by one, and discover a new Dior surprise to fill each day in December until Christmas with magic and wonder.

If you wish to keep the daily gifts that await you in the Dior Advent calendar a surprise every day all the way until Christmas Eve, stop reading here, as its contents are revealed below.

- J'adore Eau de Parfum 5 ml
- J'adore Parfum d'eau 5 ml
- Sauvage Eau de Toilette 10 ml
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 ml
- Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 5 ml
- La Collection Privée Christian Dior Oud Ispahan 7.5 ml
- La Collection Privée Christian Dior Gris Dior 7.5 ml
- La Collection Privée Christian Dior Jasmin des Anges 7.5 ml
- Rouge Dior 999 velvet finish
- Rouge Dior Balm 000 satin finish
- Rouge Dior 100 velvet finish
- Dior Vernis 999 7 ml
- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl 090 4 ml
- Diorshow Maximizer 3D 4 ml
- Dior Prestige Intensive Repairing Creme 15 ml
- Dior Prestige La Micro-Huile de Rose Advanced Serum 10 ml
- Capture Totale Super Potent Serum 10 ml
- 30 Montaigne candle 85 g
- Thé Osmanthus candle 35 g
- Ambre Nuit candle 35 g
- Jardin d'Orangers candle 35 g
- Gris Dior Body Creme 15 ml
- Miss Dior Hand Creme 20 ml
- Lucky star Christmas decoration

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like 2021's calendar was $550. There doesn't seem to be a thread devoted to last year's Dior calendar, but it was mentioned in the infamous 2021 Chanel Advent calendar thread. :nuts:

Last edited:
I just saw this season's minaudiere set and tbh I prefer last year's, more festive and eye catching.
And not amused by the price increase. It's now half the price of this vintage beauty I'm eyeing....

1672847232274.png