2021 Resolution: Shopping my own bag and SLG collection. Any one else?

NOVEMBER ACTIVITIES

1. Bags by Brand Showcase!

Each week, share photos of your bags from the specified brands. Choose a posed “beauty” shot or get your bags out and about in action shots!

We highlight 3 brands per week: 2 premier and 1 contemporary in alphabetical order as listed on tPF. Any brands not listed are showcased in our last week. Brands change to the next set each Sunday.

Our first brand week starts now - Sunday, Oct 31. Please share photos of bags from these brands:
  • Bottega Venetta
  • Burberry
  • Alexander Wang

Tip: Grab your photos from last year in the 2020 resolution thread. Search your user name and the brand to find your photos.

2. Special Stories
Thanks @Claudia Herzog for the suggestion

Wear a bag that has a backstory involving a person, place, or opportunity for which you feel grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Longchamp Roseau Everyday Tote in Pilot Blue (I think?).
View attachment 5265480
This is one of the last bags I bought last year, maybe July or August. I have gone more than a year without buying a bag! Well, thanks to the pandemic?? Lol! Thanks but no thanks!
Not only a gorgeous bag, but the photo is magical too

Finally I took photos of the bag organzier I made for the DKNY. It really makes a difference to the structure and practicability of the bag. What the photo doesn´t show: There´s a compartment for my wallet, another for the phone and a middle compartment to easily hold the pouch and other items like my keys. I made it from draining mats. The inside is a microfibre terry cloth. Nice and soft.

IMG_20211129_145411965_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211129_145124384.jpgIMG_20211129_145140183.jpg

Finally I took photos of the bag organzier I made for the DKNY. It really makes a difference to the structure and practicability of the bag. What the photo doesn´t show: There´s a compartment for my wallet, another for the phone and a middle compartment to easily hold the pouch and other items like my keys. I made it from draining mats. The inside is a microfibre terry cloth. Nice and soft.

View attachment 5265999

View attachment 5265997View attachment 5265998
That is super duper nice!!:loveeyes::loveeyes: