2021 (All-Encompassing) Wishlist

I love this post and your choices. I have also posted this on another thread.
Like you I am also hoping to buy my first home in 2021. I have a harsh savings and spending goal so any extra savings I make will go towards my furniture and household items.

Luxury items for 2021 purchas
1. Luxury watch (not sure on exact brand yet) after I achieve a milestone which I hope will be in 2021
2. Preloved Chanel handbag
3. Hermes belt (my first Hermes purchase)

I have other luxury items on my list, but they will have to be for 2022 and later. I just hope I don’t add more items to my list otherwise it is a catch up game.

Non luxury items
I am getting strict on this so I don’t purchase items that are not on my list. Items include things to complete my wardrobe but nothing I would spend huge money on. These items are easily affordable,but just haven’t found the perfect one. Items include classic riding boots, red sweater, etc. I won’t be allowed to buy any other shoes or a green sweater as they are not on the listing really strict on my fast fashion spending.
Since we’re towards the end of 2021, a little update.
I managed to get #2 and #3 above from my luxury wishlist. I achieved a major milestone and brought my first house. I could have gotten the watch, but didn’t go out much and only enquired about it when stock was low. I still want it, not sure when I will get it, would be nice to mark the milestones I achieved this year.

I also managed to get a classic pair of riding boots that I was on the hunt for ages.

I am still going to be really strict with my spending. No spontaneous clothing or shoe purchases. I may break this out into few years, don’t want to get into habit of completing my wishlist or spending this amount of money is normal.

2022 luxury wish list
1. Van cleef and apels earrings
2. Chanel camera handbag
3. Loewe puzzle handbag
4. travel tote
5. luxury watch

I’m focusing only on one or two items from Cartier:

Regular YG JuC with diamonds bracelet
Clash bracelet in small, RG

I’ll probably get the JuC only this year and the Clash either at the end of this year or the beginning of 2023.

I feel like I have enough luxury items and want to concentrate on travel and investments.