2020 Holiday Pendant

Yeah, I even added a separate chain extension so that it’s even longer (on an already extended chain) but it still twists. Just doesn’t choke me any more.

Ok if it’s not just me alone then I guess it’s a design issue. Never really had this problem with other pendants that are on a bail... but of course the clasp slides down and then have to adjust it back to the back.

With the VCA holiday pendant the clasp stays behind but the twisting is just super annoying (and uncomfortable when it twists too much/is too short). If anyone has a solution pls share!
Do you mind posting a modshot of your HP with extended chain? Do you usually wear it at the original 16.5 or more at 18.5? The 16.5 length looked pretty good on you...

So I got mine a week or two ago and I am also finding that the chain twists up during the day and gets much shorter. It has made me decide that I do want to get it extended for sure. I was on the fence, but it got almost uncomfortably short yesterday.

So I got mine a week or two ago and I am also finding that the chain twists up during the day and gets much shorter. It has made me decide that I do want to get it extended for sure. I was on the fence, but it got almost uncomfortably short yesterday.
I got mine extended for this reason....and the chain still twists when I wear it at 18 in. This is my first pendant, so I'm not sure if it has something to do with the weight of the gold being heavier than the chain or if all VCA pendants do that

I got mine extended for this reason....and the chain still twists when I wear it at 18 in. This is my first pendant, so I'm not sure if it has something to do with the weight of the gold being heavier than the chain or if all VCA pendants do that

This is very strange to me. I own 8 single pendant Vintage Alhambra necklaces and none of them twist like that. It does ride up my neck though throughout the day but that happens with a lot of my other 16-inch necklaces. Is it possible for you to post a pic of what you're talking about?

This is very strange to me. I own 8 single pendant Vintage Alhambra necklaces and none of them twist like that. It does ride up my neck though throughout the day but that happens with a lot of my other 16-inch necklaces. Is it possible for you to post a pic of what you're talking about?

Oh that's a relief to know! Maybe this is because as I move around the pendant swings and it twists itself. Does this happen to anyone else or am I just lucky? IMG_20210422_111314.jpg