2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

Totally agree! I'm a bigger fan of purples (can you imagine VCA using purpleite -- see attached) and blues (very interested in the blue TE) and WG everything.

View attachment 3840195

VCA has opened me up to PG and YG, but with my wedding set in WG, I don't wear VCA daily.
Ummmm this would be amazing in yellow or pink gold (eeekkk!!) I would get several pieces of this, especially if it has nice iridescence :smile:

I'm dead ☠️[emoji23]

Btw I am thinking about something pave, but smaller and I have to save for it quite a bit: either vintage alhambra, frivoles or small lotus. What do you think?
I would say Frivole because I like how they sit up on the earlobe. I have them in WG.

When I purchase from a particular jewellery house, it must be a distinctive design to the brand. I don't want to know that there are many copycat (or generic designs) pieces that i can get cheaper. To me, it lessens the value of what I pay for vis-à-vis VCA.

With that said, try them ALL - and purchase only what makes your heart flutter most (and I don't mean at the price).

I wish the design team at VCA had also tilted the wings on the BTF designs a bit, instead of making them so flat. Then it will really look like a butterfly in flight.

Reactions: CATEYES
We recently visited the island of Elba- I bought some beads made from azurite, which is mined there. It's a really intriguing stone, very varied with greens and bright blues, containing gold streaks through it. As soon as I saw it I wondered why VCA can't access something like it, it would look amazing in a pendant. Maybe it's too soft?? This would go with my entire wardrobe, unlike the bulls eye!
IMG_0100.JPG

We recently visited the island of Elba- I bought some beads made from azurite, which is mined there. It's a really intriguing stone, very varied with greens and bright blues, containing gold streaks through it. As soon as I saw it I wondered why VCA can't access something like it, it would look amazing in a pendant. Maybe it's too soft?? This would go with my entire wardrobe, unlike the bulls eye!
View attachment 3842017

This is beautiful!

Reactions: Diamondbirdie
I would say Frivole because I like how they sit up on the earlobe. I have them in WG.

When I purchase from a particular jewellery house, it must be a distinctive design to the brand. I don't want to know that there are many copycat (or generic designs) pieces that i can get cheaper. To me, it lessens the value of what I pay for vis-à-vis VCA.

With that said, try them ALL - and purchase only what makes your heart flutter most (and I don't mean at the price).

I wish the design team at VCA had also tilted the wings on the BTF designs a bit, instead of making them so flat. Then it will really look like a butterfly in flight.

Thank you, R. I tried on vintage alhambra and frivole - liked both, but wish they were a tiny bit bigger. I still have to take a look at lotus earrings.
So far, frivole is leading...

Reactions: HADASSA
View attachment 3842017
Gorgeous shades of blue and green! I would be able to wear this stone quite often with my wardrobe as well-all seasons! Hoping VCA reads our thread:smile:

Reactions: Diamondbirdie
Thank you, R. I tried on vintage alhambra and frivole - liked both, but wish they were a tiny bit bigger. I still have to take a look at lotus earrings.
Did you try all three sizes of the frivole earrings?
Of course if you are interested in the Pave version there is only one size.
The flower lace earrings are gorgeous. They are available in two sizes. Take a peek.

The flower lace earrings are gorgeous. They are available in two sizes. Take a peek.

The Flowerlace earrings will look absolutely gorgeous J [emoji1360]

I tried the pave. I already have large yellow gold ones which I absolutely love [emoji173]️.
Are these the flower lace? I tried these on, but they are out of my price range for now. Now sure what size it is.
IMG_1507077761.335452.jpg