2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

I’m wondering if customers will choose to buy along the way (with the SA’s keeping quiet) or will elect to wait to see what’s coming next before making any major purchases?
I don’t care for this slow release strategy...but I am thankful to know about it.

I'm hoping that by the time the first piece gets released, the SA's will have more intel about what's coming next. That would definitely help everyone make the right purchase for themselves.

I am disappointed that there is a pre-launch price for the Frivole and then nearer the launch date, there is an increase.

Does anyone know if it’s just on the Frivole line?

Sorry, should have kept this on topic...

But I understand perfectly well about being selective [emoji1360]
To introduce a price increase simultaneously with a product launch on that specific item just seems....mean.

To introduce a price increase simultaneously with a product launch on that specific item just seems....mean.

Do you recall last year, not too long after the launch of the LE Earrings, the US had a major price increase?

A lovely TPFer and I were discussing the 50th - we both got the impression that we on TPF are really not that important in the greater scheme of things ( speaking specifically about VCA here).

Kind of sad really ...

Reactions: sbelle