2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

I had run my nails across the YMOP to get rid of dirt. Just checked my piece under the loupe. Still smooth ... hope that helps!

Thank you for your reply! I don’t know what I did wrong, and another motif has lost its shine in the center (signs of wear?)... and I’ve only worn it for a couple of times. I will try to take a picture when I get home. Thanks again!

Reactions: Stardust Andromeda
more photos of the guillochage alhambra. credit to: orafo_italiano on ig

44241797_2135537780094742_8392618190100256381_n.jpg

44622170_342444686322115_611113748844049497_n.jpg

I had the same response from the nyc store. Whatever. I may not even want it anymore when it becomes available. There are other pieces I have my eye on.

"As for the Agate, that will be very difficult to get, there’s a 10K deposit required to get on the waiting list and still doesn’t guarantee you’ll get one. It will be part of the collection but that’s down the road. For now, it’s on back order."

I'm sorry, a $10k deposit for what might be a $5k bracelet, what??? So I'll just wait until it becomes part of the collection, which I guess will at least give me time to save since I don't have $10k lying around to be held by a jewelry company just in case I can get a piece that actually costs half that much. Sheesh.

Good on you. Even though I haven’t really fallen for any of the recent alhambra offerings, I can’t believe that a store would ask for a deposit that is double the price of an item and then say you may not even get what you paid for! It’s so crazy! I don’t even think Hermes does that and we all know how crazy their rules are from time for time.