2017 Holiday Pendant Guesses

I am using this thread to post this info since there will be 2 LEs available this year.

Please PM for my wonderful NM DSA's info.

These will be available 8th - 15th August 2017.

View attachment 3768500
The pink gold onyx with a diamond are very pretty. I wish I did not own the vintage onyx yg.
I will have to think about this. Thanks for the info Hadassa!

I'm in the same boat with you, Kimber. I have the Magic onyx. The new ones seem redundant for me. :sad:
I'm that boat too!
Over the years I've jumped on things like this (because it's always so beautiful!) but in retrospect would have been better off remaining patient as other items have come along that I may have preferred.
In this case I would much prefer these LE earrings in gray mop because I already have vintage onyx earrings.

The pink gold onyx with a diamond are very pretty. I wish I did not own the vintage onyx yg.
I will have to think about this. Thanks for the info Hadassa!

I'm in the same boat with you, Kimber. I have the Magic onyx. The new ones seem redundant for me. :sad:

I'm that boat too!
Over the years I've jumped on things like this (because it's always so beautiful!) but in retrospect would have been better off remaining patient as other items have come along that I may have preferred.
In this case I would much prefer these LE earrings in gray mop because I already have vintage onyx earrings.

Those 2 diamonds really ruin it for me...my wallet is saved!

Whether it be design or duplicating pieces, VCA seems to be making decisions without consultation with their clientele.

They are probably now feeling it where it hurts the most and are only now attempting to do so via this questionnaire sent out recently.

I know many of you found it rather intrusive, which it was, but it might be their only way to gauge the wider clientele opposed to just VVIP clients.

Reactions: Mali_ and lisawhit
Whether it be design or duplicating pieces, VCA seems to be making decisions without consultation with their clientele.

They are probably now feeling it where it hurts the most and are only now attempting to do so via this questionnaire sent out recently.

I know many of you found it rather intrusive, which it was, but it might be their only way to gauge the wider clientele opposed to just VVIP clients.
I really did not get the impression that the survey was an attempt to garner info re what the client wants but rather more about our spending habits.
It feels as if they are trying to gauge spending potential.

I really did not get the impression that the survey was an attempt to garner info re what the client wants but rather more about our spending habits.
It feels as if they are trying to gauge spending potential.
There was a small section on what types of jewelry appealed to you - they gave you several different composite pictures of different brands' jewelry and asked which you preferred (kind of along the lines of dainty v. chunky v. eclectic, etc.). But I agree that most of it seemed more interested in spending/shopping habits than anything else.

There was a small section on what types of jewelry appealed to you - they gave you several different composite pictures of different brands' jewelry and asked which you preferred (kind of along the lines of dainty v. chunky v. eclectic, etc.). But I agree that most of it seemed more interested in spending/shopping habits than anything else.
You are correct. I do remember that portion of the survey.
I wish that VCA would consider taking more direct feedback from loyal customers/ collectors.

Reactions: klynneann